Brunk Industries, Inc. a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a Quality Metrology. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K, and profit sharing plans.
- Develop, maintain, and improve visual and dimensional inspection techniques
- Perform and interpret First Article Inspections, MSA Studies, Capability Studies, and DOE Studies
- Aide in the creation of Process Flow Maps, FMEAs/PFMEAs, Control Plans, and Inspection Plans
- Develop, apply and utilize SPC techniques on new and legacy production components
- Train quality and operations personnel on proper visual and/or dimensional inspection techniques
- Lead or take part in corrective and preventative action activities
- BS Degree or equivalent and/ or 3 years quality experience
- Drawing/Blueprint reading
- Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Quality measurement tool use and application
- Automated inspection equipment programming
- Fundamentals of SPC
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Optical Gaging Products (OGP) MM3D programming
- Optical Gaging Products (OGP) Smart Profile programming
- Mitutoyo CMM GeoMeasure programming
- Instron Bluehill programming
- Proficiency in Minitab or Prolink/QC-Calc
- Gaging and Fixture design
- Microsoft Office Visual Basic Programming
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1225 Sage Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479
Founded in 1960, Brunk Industries has continuously grown as a leader in the stamping industry. But it's the passion and commitment of our...