Brunk Industries, Inc. a globally recognized company specializing in high precision metal components for the Medical device industry as well as other high tech applications, is currently seeking for a Tool & Die Designer. If you are motivated by new opportunities and seek a stimulating, rewarding and life-affirming career, we invite you to join our diverse team of talented professionals. Brunk offers a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401K, and profit sharing plans.
- Layout, design and detail tooling using Solidworks & 3d Quick Press
- Must be proficient in use of Solidworks, 3d Quick Press and AutoCAD
- Review designs for accuracy and functionality
- Journeyman Tool & Die Maker with five years minimum experience
- Extensive computer knowledge
- Blue print reading
- Solidworks, 3d Quick Press, AutoCAD
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office software
- Geometric Tolerance ability
Please complete an application or submit your resume, including salary history.
Brunk Industries, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
1225 Sage Street
Lake Geneva, WI 53147
Fax: (262) 249-2479