Brunk Industries Employee Reviews in United States

Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WIMarch 30, 2015
Unloaded trucks, supervised steel placement, followed thru to insure proper inspection and timely delivery of raw steel to presses.
Insured device timely inspection and proper warehouse placement to insure first in first out.
Co-workers were confident with proper training and each knew their assigned responsibilities.
Repremanding inappropriate behavior.
Working for wonderful employer's.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Working outside in negative degree weather
Productive, organized and great establishment to be a part of.
Human Resources Clerk/ Data Entry Clerk/ Payroll (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WINovember 9, 2013
When I initially started with Brunk Industries I was hired as a receptionist to answer all incoming calls, greet everyone coming into Brunk, order supplies for the entire plant. I also assisted with projects the VP, CFO and Human Resources Manager needed.
I was promoted to Human Resource Clerk where I assisted all employees with various needs such as workers compensation, benefits, vacation time, FMLA and was responsible for all payroll for exempt and non exempt employees. The days were exciting because every day was different and the HR Manager and I had a great working relationship. The hardest part of the position was the commute. The drive was approximately 45 to 50 minutes daily and during the winter it was much longer than that.
My overall position at Brunk Industries was wonderful, rewarding and truly one of the best positions I have ever worked in.
Pros
bring a part of brunk industries was pro, i loved the company, the people and what they stood behind.
Cons
unfortunately the con was the commute to brunk industries, which was approximately 45 to 50 minutes daily.
Company of 200 people resistant to change and growth.
Manager, Project Management Office (PMO) (Former Employee) –  Lake Geneva, WINovember 29, 2012
Executive management doesn't know enough about the medical device regulations to push the company forward and implement much-needed ISO 13485 regulations. Executive team is resistant to change and new ideas. They've even had an outside consultant team trying to make changes within the company for the last 6+ years and still nothing has been accomplished to move the company in a positive direction. Owner/president doesn't like "bad news" and buries his head in the sand until external customers complain. Then his method of motivation - on the rare occassion he's in the office - is to badger and call the employees names. The 2-person HR team also uses badgering and bullying so there's no place to turn for guidance.
Pros
little to no overtime is expected of exempt employees.
Cons
old-fashioned thinking, resistance to growth and change, no advancement opportunities, executive management plays favorites with their "good ol' boy club", old technology for office workers, upper management does not seem business savvy, low morale among workers