The company is rolling out a new implementation of Sharepoint 2010.
This candidate will be responsible for designing, and implementing the Enterprise SharePoint 2010 environments. This candidate will help architect the new SharePoint environments. This position leads SharePoint infrastructure projects and people, proposing and implementing strategy and controls to maximize availability and minimize costs.
- Provide the day to day administration, support, maintenance and monitoring of the Microsoft SharePoint infrastructure (SharePoint Web Servers, Application Servers, SQL 2008 database clustered servers).
- Develop, implement, and maintain documentation and plans for a highly available and recoverable collaboration environment through built-in SharePoint backup/recovery technologies, SQL Server 2008 backup/recovery/maintenance tools, or vendor third-party tools.
Plan and implement Disaster Recovery strategies and participate in annual Disaster Recovery testing.
- Provide direction for developers to help integrate applications and solutions into the SharePoint Environment including deploying custom applications and site definitions as well as maintaining and supporting SharePoint integration with ADFS 2.0
- Meet with business departments to provide solutions and assist in the architect development to meet their business and end-user needs.
- Provide end-user support by utilizing interpersonal skills to communicate with and instruct end-users on SharePoint products and technologies. This includes on-call rotation for business critical Sharepoint applications.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Server, Active Directory, and Windows Server Technologies
- Fundamental knowledge of ADFS.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory and Microsoft SQL Server
- Advanced Microsoft SQL Server knowledge
Education and Experience:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, an Engineering discipline, or a closely related field
- Minimum three years of Microsoft Office SharePoint Server experience required.
- Minimum of six years of IT professional/Technical experience with Microsoft Technologies.
We are a growing technology company passionate about providing simple solutions that are easy to use. Complex problems broken down to simple...