Bryan Cave LLP

Bryan Cave LLP Employer Reviews

Large law firm with great people
Department Assistant (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: generous pto, great people
Cons: 36.25 work week
Issued and updated access cards
Contacted vendors for repairs/supplies
Code invoices for accounting
Created spreadsheets in Excel
Tracked catering events in Outlook
Filled in for the receptionists when needed
It's a family base firm with great employees
Senior Records Clerk (Current Employee), Washington, DCDecember 11, 2013
My day is pretty busy every day. It a demanding position and allot people count on production at it's highest level. My firm support higher learning by given classes and training on new software and upgrades. Management supports our department goals and advancements. My co-working work as a team to complete assignments and daily work request. My job – more... is not hard do to the system and procedures we have in place. It brings me happiness to complete assignments that help our attorney's win cases. – less
My team made even mundane tasks worth perfecting
Marketing - Data Steward (Former Employee), Atlanta, GADecember 9, 2013
Pros: the people i worked with were great
Cons: i had an office with no windows on a quiet floor
I worked as part of a team to help attorneys on many different levels. The scope of my job was far more diverse than my title suggests. Being able to work outside of my job description made the job worthwhile. I was able to gain a lot of experience instead of being boxed in by a title.

My first priority was record keeping for the team and for local – more... and national firm contacts. I was involved in extensive research for CRM, eMarketing, and other research tools. In addition to this basic directive, I had experience with:

- Market/industry research
- Writing (PR - online and print)
- Event management
- Routine website updates
- Award submissions coordination across 3 offices – less
Flexible and decent salary
Senior Manager of Visual Communications (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 14, 2013
I enjoyed the people I worked with and it's a fairly relaxed atmosphere for a law firm.
A quality global corporate law firm
Development role (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJuly 11, 2013
Pros: quality law firm with a quality culture
Cons: a few self-important puffy chested "leaders" in st. louis, watered down attorney base outside of mo
Bryan Cave has grown from a St. Louis based firm into a recognizable national and international player among major corporate law firms. The caliber and quality of lawyers is very spotty across offices once you get outside of St. Louis, but that's because the firm isn't a hi-profile brand in any of its other markets outside of Missouri. Hi quality people, – more... a good culture, a firm of ladies and gentleman. Some outstanding law practices and lawyers in certain niches. – less
great company; great people
Corporate Paralegal (Former Employee), Boulder, COMay 6, 2013
Pros: superb management staff
Excellent law firm; fun place to work; compassionate staff
NOT GOOD
Grunt (Former Employee), PHOENIXApril 10, 2013
Pros: good salary
Cons: everything else
The Phoenix office used to be a great place to work. It is now the worst place I've ever worked. Not enough staff, clueless management and a terrible managing partner.
Most enjoyable experience I have had
Web/Graphics Designer (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAOctober 21, 2012
Working at Bryan Cave has been a tremendous growing period for me. I became more comfortable working with graphic and web software and built strong relationships with my team. The position provides me with a wonderful creative outlet and a chance to improve my skills. I interact with people from different backgrounds and cultures both domestic and international. – more... Short timelines can be difficult to manage at times but the job is very rewarding. – less
Entry level associate with broad levels of responsibility for case management and discovery procedures.
Associate (Former Employee), Washington, DCSeptember 11, 2012
Overall good firm with strong mentorship and adequate integrity regarding life and work balance.
Great Location and Environment
Senior Real Estate Paralegal (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 10, 2012
Pros: travel and firm outings. great office space
Cons: communication.
Projects were challenging and interesting. Varied from day to day. Not the friendliest group of attorneys, but the few that were are worth knowing. The Paralegals and Secretaries were all worth knowing and a pleasure to work with.
Professional environment
Legal Secretary/Assistant (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 9, 2012
Pros: pleasant environment, good salary
Cons: inhibits software usage, slows productivity
Bryan Cave LLP is a professional law firm with a pleasant environment. I would prefer more flexibility in use of software applications and felt their restrictions inhibited document production rather than improving it. The atmosphere is friendly and the attorneys are outgoing.