BRYANT & STRATTON Employee Reviews

Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
Productive, Fun, Goal orientated & both student and staff focused.
Professor (Adjunct) of Criminal Justice (Former Employee) –  Hampton, VAJanuary 10, 2017
A typical work day involved the following: Preparing for lesson plans, grading assignments, preparing grades, testing, lecturing, planning networking events, meeting with students, meeting with staff, and always growing and learning new things as an instructor. Management is great and cares about their staff members. My co-workers are (people intially and foremost) however; the co-workers that I had the pleasure of encountering were willing to work with you and mentor you if you were new. ( even if you were seasoned as well) . Prehaps, it is the very nature of an instructor to do this. However; they were all extremely professional. I was lucky enough to have a great Legal Program Director and that was interpersonal, beyond reproach in professionalism, understanding and paramount an outstanding mentor. The most enjoyable part of the job was having great students that desired to better themselves through education. In addition, two great deans that were approachable, professional and enacted an " open -door" policy.
Pros
Recoginition for your dillgence, free lunches, dinners and free educational training.
Cons
Honestly, I can not think of any. I truly enjoyed working here!
Balanced work schedule
IT Assistant (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYFebruary 3, 2015
Back in 2012 I was working at Bryant and Stratton Buffalo and Getzville campus, as IT assistant as help desk support and I will have to say that I actually enjoying working with the school. Considering that I was also a student at the school at the time of employment with the college through the Federal Work study program, and the management for the IT was very flexible as far as my school and work schedule. In addition, to the transition to another campus as intern in my final year at the school before I crease my employment with Bryant & Stratton since my term with them was up at the summer months of 2012. But overall I will would recommend employment with the school since they're very proactive on having knowledgeable students and professions in their organization when coming to providing the best possible education for prospects student at the school.
Pros
Free Refreshment, Hand-on experience on the future career that the person is going in for.
Cons
The Pay since it was under the Federal work study and the intern is non paid.
very nice enviorment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 30, 2014
I enjoy working here, its very educational and its only work study
Part time experience.
Adjunct Instructor (Part-Time), Math (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 22, 2014
I am a Adjunct Instructor teaching a basic Math course. I have passion for education.
Innovative and Helpful
Faculty (Former Employee) –  OnlineJuly 4, 2014
The school is very accommodating and invests in training and development for staff, which is invaluable.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Salary
Productive, goal-oriented work place
Work Study - Library Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHJune 2, 2014
A typical day at the Bryant & Stratton College Library is quiet. I assist students with any help they need including research, APA style formatting papers, reading shelves, reading abstracts, answering telephones, and counting how many people were in the library every 30 minutes.
Instructor
Adjunct Instructor (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 22, 2012
Overall rating 5
Compensation and benefit 4
Culture 5
Job security 3
management 4
Work life 5
Pros
discount on educational softwares
Cons
temprorary
Attended Network Security Program.
Network Security Student (Former Employee) –  Parma Heights, OHOctober 3, 2012
Enrolled in Bryant & Stratton's Network Security program to become certified as a Cisco Networking professional. We were exposed to various programs and forms of "Mind Mapping" to enhance our learning experience.
Great place to work with great people
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYMarch 14, 2012
This was a great opportunity to work as a work-study while going to school. It fit in very well with work, school, and family.