The multi-office, multi-state law firm of Bryant Miller Olive seeks a talented Marketing Coordinator to manage the marketing activities for the Firm and will be located in our downtown Tallahassee office. The essential duties of the position include:
- Coordinate the firm’s RFP process including researching and writing appropriate sections of the RFP, monitoring a formal checklist and timeline, developing repository responses to standard questions, and ensuring on-time completion and delivery
- Assist in identifying potential marketing opportunities and RFP’s
- Create internal newsletters, advertisements, brochures, announcements, press releases, practice group descriptions, attorney biographies, and other marketing materials
- Maintain and update the firm’s website
- Assist with concept development, layout and design of all marketing materials
- Work with COO on annual budget and monitor expenditures
- Maintain marketing databases
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business; three to five years of marketing in a law/professional services firm; experience with internet research, database management, website marketing, and the RFP process is a must.
Bryant Miller Olive offers a comprehensive benefit plan which includes, but is not limited to, employer-paid medical, dental, vision, life, short-term and long-term disability insurance, long-term care insurance and supplemental insurance options; generous paid-time-off plan; potential for year-end bonus and profit sharing; 401(k) with employer match; paid-parking; business-casual work environment and “jeans-Friday”.
Applicant MUST apply online using the link below:
If your qualifications meet our needs, we will contact you directly. Only candidates contacted for an interview will receive a response. No phone calls please. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to building and maintaining a diverse work force.