Brynn Marr Hospital Employee Review

View all Brynn Marr Hospital reviews

Great Coworkers...Hard to Advance
Admissions (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCJanuary 4, 2014
I enjoyed working here for the most part. Most of the coworkers and managers were easy to get a long with. It is near impossible to advance here so get comfortable with the position you are hired for. Breaks were hard to come by and I felt we needed more people in our department to allow for time off, etc. Raises were small and benefits were OK.
Cons
short breaks, hard to advance your career, can be stressful at times

Other Brynn Marr Hospital Employee Reviews

Poor Management
Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCOctober 24, 2017
This company provides minimal intervention and support to the program managers, which in turn lowers the overall productivity of the facility. Patients are treated much like cattle and less like human beings. The overall goal of the CEO is to make money and ensure the bed space is filled, and remain filled. This does come at the expense of the patients and disregard for the actual mental health concerns they manifest.
Pros
benefits
Cons
Hours, work environment, management, co-workers
I really enjoyed working with the patients
Substance Abuse Counselor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCSeptember 28, 2017
Typical day was to have a discussion group in the mornings, and in the afternoons on many different subjects (anger management, substance abuse, etc.) Documenting all behavioral emotions. Reviewing all documentation with the Therapist
Pros
Working with the patients
Cons
Pay was not good