BSH Home Appliances Employee Reviews in United States

Company has not changed
Service Support Representative (Former Employee) –  IrvvineSeptember 1, 2015
Worked for company before and left due to issue with the way company was running, nothing has changed in all those years.
Great at first...
Territory Merchandise Manager, South / East Coast (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 30, 2015
I loved the challenge of account management and being a Factory Rep. Unfortunately, the reality of this industry is that the majority of manufacturers have gone to 3rd Party Servicers. Good Company with a good work life balance. Awesome training department and greatteam members to work with.
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Like all companies, politics can be tough.
Professional environment, average pay
Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 18, 2015
Good company with good benefits. Professional environment and supervisors and management were really easy to work for. Overall a great work experience.
benefits
Cons
hours
Youthful Working Environment Yet Very Productive
Electronic Controls Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCApril 23, 2015
My day typically started off with meetings to discuss weekly objectives and resolve problems. The remainder of the day I worked directly with engineers in Germany to establish new dishwasher programs and resolve issues with current ones.

My co-workers were very young with ages ranging from 22-45. They were extremely personable and many of them I had personal friendships with outside of work. The personable relationships made work enjoyable to come to and still be effective and productive.

The hardest part of my job was the communication barrier between the Germans and Americans. The time difference didn't help the situation.
Pros
Friendly staff, beautiful location, fun work outings
Cons
Communication with German co-workers, long work hours
Appliance company
/Supervisor/ Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Vernon, CAMarch 3, 2015
one of the top of the line kitchen appliance producers. have plant world wide. very great company to work for. moved to New Bern North Carolina.
Great place for experience and fun projects
Systems Administrator (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAJune 23, 2013
Citrix design, build, implement and administer
VMware design build, implement and administer
NetApp storage administration
Dell Equallogic storage administration
Windows 2003. 2008 server administration
Coworkers are great to work with and we are a cohesive unit.
Hardest part of the job is trying to get management to spend money on new systems and hardware.
The most enjoyable part of the job is building and testing new IT solutions including virtualization.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
language barriers since it is a global company
Dynamic Environment---each day is different
Marketing Manager, National Accounts (Current Employee) –  Huntersville, NCSeptember 25, 2012
There is no such thing as a typical work day at BSH. Each day is different and one must possess the ability to be nimble and adapt to change quickly. Co-workers are friendly and helpful.
Great company to work for..
Account Order Management Rep. / Sales Asst (Current Employee) –  Houston,TXJune 6, 2012
I would relocated with the company to Southern California. Just to far from my family for me at this time. Very productive company that is on the rise.