BST Employee Reviews

Help teach children different functions
Worker/Programming Specialist (Former Employee) –  North Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2015
Setting up for when the children arrive teaching them a variety of functions to help them grow successful and positive. teaching basic necessities. I love to work with the children and if their having a bad day to help them turn it around and be more positive. The hardest part is listening to stories of their personal life problems.
Pros
working with children, helping them reach their personal goals
Cons
the staff, lack of commuincation
Career
Ordinary Seaman (Former Employee) –  jacksonville,flJanuary 17, 2015
I am fairly new to the maritime industry. I am highly motivated and willing to relocate for a new career in this field. i have a number of credentials and would like to add on to my education with the right copmpany. I have 6+ years of experience in Customer Service accounting and collections.
BST Inc
President/Founder (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 1, 2014
I started BST Inc to provide a higher quality of service to my customers than I saw them receiving in the market place. Over the last three years I have been able to successfully deliver this high quality service consistently.

I learned that starting a company, running it, working the projects and generating new business is very difficult with a support staff. Once the staff is in place then development of qualified resources is time consuming and challenging.

The most rewarding part of this was being able to provide the type of service that I believe customers deserve.
Pros
flexibility, creativity, award winning service
Cons
pipeline growth
Productice and fun
Basic Skills Trainer (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 26, 2014
Basic Skills Training (BST) services are rehabilitative mental health interventions designed to reduce cognitive and behavioral impairments and restore recipients to their highest level of functioning.
Challenging position with excellent benefits
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Minden, LAOctober 3, 2014
Explosives Manufacturing....acquired numerous management and technical skills.
Rewarding Job
Worker, Non-Primary Worker, Administration, (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 27, 2014
This position was rewarding but also challenging. I meet many great people from different walks of life. It have it advantages and disadvantages.
Life with foster children
PSR Worker/Shift Lead (Former Employee) –  Las VegasMay 15, 2014
Everyday with this job was something different and new. I loved it! The children were amazing to work with, the foster parents were great, most of them were. My CEO was very involved in everything going on and was very supportive of all the employees, even as the company began to grow. The toughest part of the job was having to watch the children go through living in foster care and maybe getting to see their natural parents.
Pros
helping children, learning new techniques
Cons
tough job emotionally, watching the children suffer
Nice place to work but unstable and no job security
Administrative Assistant for the Tax department (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYMarch 19, 2013
Loved my co workers. Worked hard especially during tax deadlines. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the clients and building relationships with them. The hardest part of the job was no job security and poor management.
Pros
work/life balance
Cons
no security, poor management