BTC

BTC United States Employee Reviews

The Pros of working at BTC
Veteran & Pre-College Transition Advisor (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAJuly 22, 2014
Pros: benefits, union
Cons: advancement opportunities
There are several positive reasons to work at Bates Technical College. My collegues are great people, there is job security, good benefits and a nice work/life balance. The only thing that is missing is advancement. I have worked in the public sector for several years and really enjoy what I do. I am curious though about the private sector and what advancement opportunities may be out there.
Productive place to work that kept me in shape.
Construction Worker (Former Employee), Springfield,moFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: working outside
Cons: inconsistent work schedule
Overall I would rate this job a 3 out of 5. I enjoyed working with my hands and getting to see the results of my hard work after completing a job. The management needed some organizing in order to keep the work steady.
ag haul is a tough job
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Stockton, CAJanuary 23, 2014
Pros: good pay
Cons: long hours
This a seasonal job, long hours, this company is extinct part of Antoninnis
Challenging,
Marketing- Katy Freeway (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 21, 2013
Pros: learned something new everyday
Cons: shorts breaks
-During my employment here I learned many aspects of marketing as well as interpersonal relationships with people. My co-workers were very driven and worked extremely hard working 12 hours at a time.
-The hardest part of the job would have to be training people because not everyone you come across in the marketing business is a people person. To be able to reach in and help them come out of their shell was a real challenge, but nothing I couldn't overcome.
-In the end I had to leave the job due to moving. It was definitely a good experience, and I gained a good amount of knowledge that came with it.
Family!!!
Mental health paraprofessional (Former Employee), Benton, ARSeptember 30, 2012
Pros: knowing you said that one thing that just made a difference in someone's bad day.
Cons: none!!!
BTC is one in a million. The staff is well trained and has big hearts. they really do care for the members and go out of there to help them. Once you step on to the site you have just gained a new family and made feel very welcome. Never give up on hope!!!
No Review Summary
General Office Assistant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2012
Pros: pros
Cons: cons
Good people to work around, good people doing good things. Do Data entry, filing, and file organizing. Everyone was alright to work with. This was a volunteer position.
Needs work
AutoCAD tutor (Former Employee), Bellingham, WAJune 30, 2012
The new President micromanages everyone and everything making it a very hostile place to work.