BTC Employee Reviews

this was a prison job
Barber (Former Employee) –  Branchville, INJuly 3, 2017
On any given day i might have 0 haircuts or i might have 30 haircuts. I put this job down even though it was in prison because i learned a skill that i still use as a hobby.
Pros
got to sit in AC
Cons
Had to be around controlling guards, but some were cool
Tower climb
Tower Climber (Former Employee) –  Binghamton, NYMay 30, 2017
Loved working here traveling climbing was a little scary at first but my teamed helped me out, got me over my fear of heights and now I can climb tall towers!
Fun place to work at.
Laborer Worker (Current Employee) –  Henderson, COJanuary 8, 2017
Everyone is friendly and everyone there is willing to teach new people that are not familiar with this kind of industry. New skills, a basic knowledge about what they do there, and most of all how to be safe.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
okay pay
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Consultor y soporte tecnico al cliente (Former Employee) –  NassauOctober 13, 2016
Se empezaba el día revisando las plataformas de sms, voice mail y prepago.
Se aprendió a manejar aplicaciones y sistemas operativos unix para revisar los distintos sistemas de varias plataformas.
Se reportaba los distintos informes remotamente a la gerencia en US.
Los colegas eran colaborativos y nos apoyábamos en cualquier contingencia que se suscitaba.
La parte más dificil era cuando ocurría un incidente y se tenía que solucionar en el tiempo mas corto y a veces no era posible por cuanto el problema era mayor y no era tan sencillo la solución.
Sin embargo había mucha confianza tanto por parte del cliente como de mi empresa para solucionar la eventualidades que ocurrían.
Pros
Contaba con vivienda y gastos varios.
Cons
No había un tiempo establecido para tomar unos dias con la familia
it was great and it was a summer job
None (Former Employee) –  jfkAugust 12, 2016
it was a wonderful experience and a gereat job and fun people and a wonderdful work place i learnt alot at btc but i wise they would of keep me i was a great worker any help they needed i was tthere
Pros
freeunch
Cons
short breaks
I have a great work environment.
Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLSeptember 24, 2015
I am currently working out of a home office. I enjoy the view and the flexible schedule. The lack of a rigid structure and the absence of a micromanaging boss has actually enabled me to be much more productive.
Productive and fun work place
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 24, 2014
communication with customers, clients, and technicians. Small business. Co-workers are fun and open to learning.
The Pros of working at BTC
Veteran & Pre-College Transition Advisor (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJuly 22, 2014
There are several positive reasons to work at Bates Technical College. My collegues are great people, there is job security, good benefits and a nice work/life balance. The only thing that is missing is advancement. I have worked in the public sector for several years and really enjoy what I do. I am curious though about the private sector and what advancement opportunities may be out there.
Pros
Benefits, union
Cons
Advancement opportunities
Productive place to work that kept me in shape.
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Springfield,moFebruary 26, 2014
Overall I would rate this job a 3 out of 5. I enjoyed working with my hands and getting to see the results of my hard work after completing a job. The management needed some organizing in order to keep the work steady.
Pros
Working outside
Cons
Inconsistent work schedule
ag haul is a tough job
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJanuary 23, 2014
This a seasonal job, long hours, this company is extinct part of Antoninnis
Pros
good pay
Challenging,
Marketing- Katy Freeway (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 21, 2013
-During my employment here I learned many aspects of marketing as well as interpersonal relationships with people. My co-workers were very driven and worked extremely hard working 12 hours at a time.
-The hardest part of the job would have to be training people because not everyone you come across in the marketing business is a people person. To be able to reach in and help them come out of their shell was a real challenge, but nothing I couldn't overcome.
-In the end I had to leave the job due to moving. It was definitely a good experience, and I gained a good amount of knowledge that came with it.
Pros
learned something new everyday
Cons
shorts breaks
Family!!!
Mental health paraprofessional (Former Employee) –  Benton, ARSeptember 30, 2012
BTC is one in a million. The staff is well trained and has big hearts. they really do care for the members and go out of there to help them. Once you step on to the site you have just gained a new family and made feel very welcome. Never give up on hope!!!
Pros
knowing you said that one thing that just made a difference in someone's bad day.
Cons
none!!!
No Review Summary
General Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 14, 2012
Good people to work around, good people doing good things. Do Data entry, filing, and file organizing. Everyone was alright to work with. This was a volunteer position.
pros
cons
Needs work
AutoCAD tutor (Former Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJune 30, 2012
The new President micromanages everyone and everything making it a very hostile place to work.