BTI Employee Reviews

They were investigated by the SEC
Director of IT / Software Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 8, 2015
This company is under investigation from what I have heard last. They released me when they could no longer afford me and I stayed in contact with one of the employees who worked there for many years who explained that when they arrived one morning they were raided by the police who confiscated computers/records etc. for the investigation

I am not sure the company is still active
Productive Workplace
Service Operator Level II (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMMay 12, 2015
I loved my job here at BTI. I had a alot of friends employed with me here and we all did our jobs as told or requested daily just wasnt the place for me in the end.
postdoc researcher
Postdoctoral Research Associate (Current Employee), Ithaca, NYMarch 19, 2015
Pros: less pressure, good benefit
Cons: low salary, crazy winter
Doing my work most in the lab, very friendly people who are willing to help researchers. not much pressure, located in Cornell campus, summer is very beautiful ,but with a long and harsh winter.
Received a lot of knowledge regarding trucking
Admin Assistant (Former Employee), Williston, NDAugust 1, 2014
Pros: good benefits - bbq's
A typical day was doing what needed to be done in the order of the priority of the day.
I had not worked for a trucking company before so I learned a lot about the trucking industry - in the oil field-
Management was always available
My co-workers were great people form all walks of life - there are very few people that I have worked with in ND that are from ND
I liked all aspects of my employment
Laid back environment
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJune 23, 2014
Pros: learning enviroment
Cons: language barrier and lack of hris system.
Great leadership! The owner has a big heart for social responsibility and it's evident in his non-profit efforts.
terminal manager showed favoretisum towards drivers, they installed new system. Mechanics spent more time on computer than trucks.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Wells, NVMay 5, 2014
Pros: mostly good people.
Cons: 60 miles one way, manager's blatint, unfiltered favoretisum.
Tried to make Co-workers smile. I like a stress free work place. You can't please everyone, but it don't hurt trying. My nickname was Einstien! Management, being biased would believe drivers over mechanics. All my co-workers were "good people". The worst part of the job was when the manager made us do what the drivers wanted, whether it was needed or not. I loved telling jokes making the crew laugh.
Good.
Sr. Engineer (Current Employee), Bridgewater NJMarch 16, 2014
Very busy and work with Samsung. And the size of company is getting bigger.
Family Business
IT Director (Former Employee), Greensburg, KSJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: family owned
BTI is a family owned John Deere business in South Central Kansas. As well as having John Deere Dealerships they have also started a wind company. The family is great to work for and they take great pride in their business and employees.
Open Doors
Telecommunications Administrator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: allowed to do job without interference
Cons: sold and closed
I enjoyed working for this company for many years and would still be working for them if the owner did not sell. I loved what I did daily and take much pride in my accomplishments there.
Very productive
Shop/operator (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMAugust 21, 2013
Pros: lunches, team working
Its a wonderful company. They have a great benefits and a outstanding management team.
marketing department had an ad agency feel
Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing Dept. (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2013
Sadly BTI is no longer in business, but it was a great place to work. A failed IPO and then the telecom industry took a nose dive forced them to sell/merge.

Developing new products, the internet was just gaining speed, so we marketed to businesses and also had to design collateral for over 30 sales offices in the Southeast.
Field Sales (Current Employee), SearcyJune 1, 2013
Typical day would consist of meeting with as many managers to setup jobs, going from location to location just to visit and make sure everyone is happy with our work and see if there is anything I can do to make things better.
Productive and fun place to work fast pace job
Mail Center Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2013
Pros: large building great advancement opportunities
Cons: subject to lay off
delivery of mail throughout the building,meet tons of people very fun place to work busy most of the day enjoyed the employee relations
Productive and fun place to work fast pace job
Mail Center Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2013
Pros: own boss
Cons: healthcare
very busy fun environment to work get to meet all kinds of people, very fast pace operation and very organized operation. family owned business not much room for growth
it was ok, but could be hazardous at times.
Hazmat Truck Driver (Former Employee), Moorcroft, WYDecember 4, 2012
Pros: getting paid through lunch
Cons: benifit package, hours over 40 was not considered overtime.
a typical day was to do a pre-trip on your truck start your truck drive to get your truck loaded with hydrochloric acid go out to methane fields in wyoming. hook up hose ,open vents, turn on pump , pump acid off trailer into tanks on sites.
LOVED IT!!!
Implementation Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 2, 2012
Pros: awesome benefits
Cons: none that i can name
Best company i ever worked for. I wish they did not get sold!!!!!
Productive work place
Customer Service Trouble Management (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 9, 2012
Pros: provide lunch during overtime, also job bonus opportunites
Cons: working weekends
Great place to work. Opportunity to learn the company and advance to different departments. The hardest part of job working weekends. The opportunity to learn different jobs.
Review
Customer Service Help Desk (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 6, 2012
Company provided me with great experience in Technical and Telecommunication skills that came with organization and attentive to customer's needs.