BTI

BTI Employer Reviews

terminal manager showed favoretisum towards drivers, they installed new system. Mechanics spent more time on computer than trucks.
Mechanic (Former Employee), Wells, NVMay 5, 2014
Pros: mostly good people.
Cons: 60 miles one way, manager's blatint, unfiltered favoretisum.
Tried to make Co-workers smile. I like a stress free work place. You can't please everyone, but it don't hurt trying. My nickname was Einstien! Management, being biased would believe drivers over mechanics. All my co-workers were "good people". The worst part of the job was when the manager made us do what the drivers wanted, whether it was needed or – more... not. I loved telling jokes making the crew laugh. – less
Good.
Sr. Engineer (Current Employee), Bridgewater NJMarch 16, 2014
Very busy and work with Samsung. And the size of company is getting bigger.
Family Business
IT Director (Former Employee), Greensburg, KSJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: family owned
BTI is a family owned John Deere business in South Central Kansas. As well as having John Deere Dealerships they have also started a wind company. The family is great to work for and they take great pride in their business and employees.
Open Doors
Telecommunications Administrator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: allowed to do job without interference
Cons: sold and closed
I enjoyed working for this company for many years and would still be working for them if the owner did not sell. I loved what I did daily and take much pride in my accomplishments there.
Very productive
Shop/operator (Former Employee), Carlsbad, NMAugust 21, 2013
Pros: lunches, team working
Its a wonderful company. They have a great benefits and a outstanding management team.
marketing department had an ad agency feel
Senior Graphic Designer - Marketing Dept. (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCJuly 17, 2013
Sadly BTI is no longer in business, but it was a great place to work. A failed IPO and then the telecom industry took a nose dive forced them to sell/merge.

Developing new products, the internet was just gaining speed, so we marketed to businesses and also had to design collateral for over 30 sales offices in the Southeast.
Field Sales (Current Employee), SearcyJune 1, 2013
Typical day would consist of meeting with as many managers to setup jobs, going from location to location just to visit and make sure everyone is happy with our work and see if there is anything I can do to make things better.
Productive and fun place to work fast pace job
Mail Center Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2013
Pros: large building great advancement opportunities
Cons: subject to lay off
delivery of mail throughout the building,meet tons of people very fun place to work busy most of the day enjoyed the employee relations
Productive and fun place to work fast pace job
Mail Center Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 25, 2013
Pros: own boss
Cons: healthcare
very busy fun environment to work get to meet all kinds of people, very fast pace operation and very organized operation. family owned business not much room for growth
it was ok, but could be hazardous at times.
Hazmat Truck Driver (Former Employee), Moorcroft, WYDecember 4, 2012
Pros: getting paid through lunch
Cons: benifit package, hours over 40 was not considered overtime.
a typical day was to do a pre-trip on your truck start your truck drive to get your truck loaded with hydrochloric acid go out to methane fields in wyoming. hook up hose ,open vents, turn on pump , pump acid off trailer into tanks on sites.
LOVED IT!!!
Implementation Coordinator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCNovember 2, 2012
Pros: awesome benefits
Cons: none that i can name
Best company i ever worked for. I wish they did not get sold!!!!!
Productive work place
Customer Service Trouble Management (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 9, 2012
Pros: provide lunch during overtime, also job bonus opportunites
Cons: working weekends
Great place to work. Opportunity to learn the company and advance to different departments. The hardest part of job working weekends. The opportunity to learn different jobs.
Review
Customer Service Help Desk (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCAugust 6, 2012
Company provided me with great experience in Technical and Telecommunication skills that came with organization and attentive to customer's needs.
I enjoy working with BTI
Fishing tool operator (Current Employee), Midland, TXAugust 26, 2012
Pros: i like how i am treated, everyone is nice.
Cons: when i call for something, it takes a long time for the help to come to me.
I like working for BTI. A hard part of the job is going to a location where the crew does not know how to do the job. The part I enjoy most is drilling the plugs and fishing. I work alone and don't interact with many co-workers but the management is good and when I need help I get it.
Excelente ambiente laboral. Nuevos conocimientos adquiridos. Diversidad de sectores
Senior en Mercadeo (Current Employee), Bogotá, CUNSeptember 25, 2013
Pros: desorganización en la parte administrativa. falta de comunicación
Cons: aumento de salarios. crecimiento laboral
Empieza a las 7 a.m, en donde lo primero que hago es leer diferentes periódicos y revistas virtuales, para estar informada.
Luego reviso los pendientes y entregas que hay por realizar.
y le doy un orden a cada una, y comienzo a realizar mis trabajos, y así llega el medio día y con ello la tarde en donde dejo todo mi trabajo organizado y mis pendientes – more... listos para enviarlos a mi jefe. en ocasiones tengo reuniones donde los clientes, en donde se les presente los avances de los proyectos que hay sobre cada uno.
Tengo muy buena relación con mis compañeros, con todos me hablo y no he tenido ningún inconveniente con ellos.
lo que más me gusta de mi trabajo es la diversidad de temas que he aprendido y eso varía según los clientes (se trabajo con un cliente por sector, por temas de confidencialidad, por ser innovación).
No le encuentro algo difícil a mi trabajo, claramente el día a día te da como cosas fáciles como difíciles pero no más.
La dirección es carrera 49a # 91-68, la Castellana. – less
Uma empresa forte no ramo de trasportes de cargas
motorista cat D (Former Employee), São Paulo, SPSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: uma empresa correta com seus funcinarios
São fortes no ramo de trasportes com mais de suas 100 filiais em todo Brasil.