Bubbles Salon

Bubbles Salon Employee Reviews

I wouldn't recommend working here
lead receptionist (Current Employee), Washington, D.C.April 15, 2015
Pros: You're able to network and meet new people
Cons: pay, management issues
in the beginning they promise you a lot and they have absolutely no intentions on keeping those promises. I was hired to be a salon leader and was never given the pay I agreed to or that position. Management is extremely sneaky and they have no problem having you train the people who they are hiring to take your job. Also, the turnover rate is extremely high which should be a warning sign. Beware of this company, it's not as great as it seems.
fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Fairfax, VANovember 7, 2014
Pros: everyone was beyond nice
Cons: there was non
The salon was a busy salon. Working the front desk, even on my typical day was busy. I have learned how to control and handle 4 lines coming in at the same time, how to handle a busy front desk with timely manner and have all the clients leave satisfied. I loved my manager and co-workers. Everyone was extremely nice and just a joy to work with. I loved the salon. I met so many new faces and made lots of friends. Which I love to do.
Fantastic and Fun place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee), Vienna, VAAugust 27, 2014
Pros: fun, great management
Loved it here! So fun and up beat. My manager was very straight forward but also fair.
It was a adverage expreience
Hair Stylist (Former Employee), Columbia, MDAugust 15, 2014
Pros: in the mall, great clients, liked the work and the creative side i have.
Cons: had to eat around your clients, hard to work with some staff
My typical day at work was that I would come in and pull my chair out getting prepared for my first client. Prepare them coffee or water and have a consultation. Next shampoo and dry hair. then I styled it in the fashion that would make the costumer satisfied and very happy with. I answered phone call and booked people as I went on. Gaining product knowledge and explaining to costumers. Clean my station and clocked out.
fast paced , costumer oriented. Good growth opportunity
Hairstylist (Current Employee), Fairfax, VAOctober 15, 2013
Pros: growth opportunities and flexible
Cons: healthcare, schedule/hours, salary
very fast paced, have to be ready to exceed the clients expectations and satisfactions. Great co workers with a positive vibe. Constantly learning new ways to excel in my costumer service skill and enhancing my skills. The hardest part would be the physical labor.
The most enjoyable part would be to see the clients satisfaction and happiness.
A work day at Bubbles
Receptionist (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJanuary 15, 2013
Pros: learned alot about hair care, and multi tasking
Cons: not a great workmanship between employees
A typical day at work would consist of opening the store, getting the computers up and running, handing out stylist scheduled appointments for the day. I would make sure all stylist had the supplies they needed, made coffee for the clients. As customers came in i would assist with anything they needed and direct them to their stylist. I answered all calls, scheduled/cancel appointments, also ran the register. I assisted clients in what products would be best for their hair to take home. At the end of the day i would make sure the saon was clean for the next day, shut down computers, make deposit, print out the following days schedule and lock up.

About Bubbles Salon

BUBBLES is a cutting edge hair salon whose stylists are trend setters in style as well as hair design. We know our clients are – Read more