We are seeking qualified Maintenance Management applicants for our new store in Waller, TX.
If you are passionate about excellence and you are looking for a career with a retail leader, then we may have an opportunity for you.
- Direct all aspects of asset maintenance
- Assertive leadership Style
- Protect product quality and customer service.
- Direct a stringent cleaning and replenishment system.
- Assure safety rules and regulations are implemented and followed.
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8-12 continuous hours including exposure to the outside elements.
- Maintenance includes frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling, climbing, and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work longer than 8 hours when business needs require.
- Strong mechanical acumen.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- History of integrity and service
- Passion for the retail business
- Solid references for achieving great customer service, team leadership and work ethic
- Related management experience is preferred
- Degree or equivalent experience is preferred
Buc-ee’s Managers are required to work a minimum of 48 hours per week including most weekends and holidays and be available 24/7 for store needs.
We will negotiate a rewarding compensation package with each successful candidate.
To apply go to www.buc-ees.com and click on “Jobs”.
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard