If you’ve been to a Buc-ee’s, you know we’re always busy and there’s always work to be done. That’s why all of our cashiers have to be friendly, excited about their work, and ready to pitch in wherever they are needed. Depending on the needs of the store, cashiers may be required to perform a variety of duties so it’s very important to be flexible and to enjoy working in a team environment.
The essential functions of a cashier include but are not limited to:
- Execution of Clean, Friendly and In-Stock experience to every customer.
- Competent use of various POS and transaction devices.
- Proper cash management.
- Solving customer issues in a friendly and professional manner.
- Completion of necessary shift reports in a satisfactory manner properly accounting for all sales receipts generated within the shift.
- Completion of prescribed elements listed on shift duty list with emphasis on cleaning.
- Responsive communication with store management and fellow sales associates.
- Must have an understanding of federal, state, and local laws as they apply to retail sales.
- Concentrating, interacting with others, working under stress and coming to work regularly and promptly
- The position requirements include but are not limited to:
- Prolonged walking or standing for 8-12 continuous hours including but not limited to a concrete or tile surface.
- Product merchandising and replenishing which includes frequent bending, stooping, crouching, reaching, balancing, pushing, pulling (e.g. ice cart with 50 or more bags of 20 lb. ice, and lifting product or material weighing 40 lbs. or more.)
- Accurate and rapid use of small keyboards on POS and transaction devices.
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong judgment skills in analyzing and responding to challenging issues raised by customers or co-workers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work longer than 8 hours when business needs require.
- Ability to identify and resolve immediate customer and store needs without constant supervision.
- Able to work on the store's busiest days.
Pay Rate: Minimum $11.00 an hour
Please apply at www.buc-ees.com and click on "Jobs"
Indeed - 14 months ago