Buckeye Power Sales Employee Reviews

Good company, micro managers
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMay 16, 2017
This employer was a great place to obtain knowledge, and experience. However, working within the constraints of management was tough. Constantly questioned about things made for a tough work day.
Fast paced work environment. Friendly and supportive staff and overall a solid place to work.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Blacklick, OHOctober 10, 2016
I worked as a receptionist in a retail workplace and had the privilege of working with great group of employees. Having worked there for over 20 years I was able to learn an extensive amount of office and customer service from current and past employees.
Buckeye Power Systems
Inside Sales Support / Project Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 1, 2016
Great group of people in the local Cincinnati office. I supported 4 Cincy Power Gen, 2 Residential Gen, and 1 Columbus Power Gen salesmen. Did Generator sizing and pricing. Produced quotes and talked with customers about needs. Local Manager hired me and he was great with training. My supervisor got changed to a guy in the Cleveland branch that I rarely met with. He wanted to change through me how the Cincy branch operated. I was placed between my new boss and the guy who hired me as how day to day operations would go. After 2 years and 2 months I was terminated. I was hired in and let go at the same pay rate. After a year started asking my new Cleveland boss about a review. After about a year and a half I took it to HR. Shortly after that I felt the pressure of not being wanted. 26 months in my boss was coming to Cincy to finally give me a review and I figured some kind of increase. Instead I was given a termination and severance package.
Pros
Great people to work with in the Cincy branch.
Cons
Having my boss change after 3 months in and being pulled in opposite directions.
Solid well established highly respected organization
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 13, 2013
A typical work day would include scheduling and dispatching service technicians, fielding technical service calls, providing technical support for the sales group.
Pros
well established highly respected organization
Cons
very little support from imediate supervisor
It was a job.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayfield Heights, OHFebruary 5, 2013
I worked for MBNA as they were merging with Bank of America. It was a very unplesant experience. Management was very difficult to talk to and work with. It may be better now. I was happy to leave.
Laidback but very fast pace
Sales Administrator (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, IndianaMay 31, 2012
It was a joy and honor to work for Buckeye Power Sales. The people at the corp office and at the local branch are very helpfull in every ascpect of the buisness.