Looking for a great opportunity in the Maintenance field with exceptional pay and benefits? We currently have 2nd and 3rd shift direct hire opportunities for Maintenance Technicians located in Worthington, Ohio.
Maintenance Technicians will be responsible for the performance of diversified maintenance and repair work requiring specialized training, experience, and skills. Must have the following:
- Must be able to perform advanced trouble shooting and repairs on a wide variety of electro/mechanical systems that include robotic machining centers, CNC lathes, grinders, lasers, high pressure/temperature presses, operate and maintain key systems such as Chiller, Air Compressors Boilers and HVAC equipment.
- Must also have extensive hydraulic experience in a manufacturing environment, ability to trouble shoot control systems, which may involve hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, gas handling and acid distribution systems in a powdered metals/ceramics environment, perform equipment downtime and root cause failure analysis.
- Ability to troubleshoot motor controls, PLC's, VFD's and work with 480v electrical processes.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Self-directed and posses strong electro/mechanical skills
- have a technical degree or verifiable, relevant maintenance experience.
- Must have a passing score on Multi-Craft Assessment Test.
- Exp in troubleshooting PLC's, industrial controls, instrumentation, and automation is a must.
- A good working knowledge of NFPA70E, OSHA, and NEC regulatory safety and design codes.
Competitive compensation and generous benefits including life, health, and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid holidays, educational assistance and more.
Buckeye Skilled Trades mission is to join talent with opportunity by uniting technical, skilled and professional individuals with...