BUCKINGHAM COMPANIES Employee Reviews

Poor comunication
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  IndianaOctober 7, 2016
good benefits, poor communication everything by email no support from corporate very political ton of report very aggressive with vendors if you want to be a number this is the perfect company. You will be just a cold number .
Pros
pay
Cons
everything else
This company pays well and has great benefits. However, if you have a family or any outside life, you will find no balance with this company.
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 15, 2016
Too many reports and meetings are required on a day to day basis. The ability to juggle all of these task without a proper staff is unachievable. District managers and regional managers are not available to assist you when needed. Managers are very supportive and understand the struggles. You are asked to find a manager to help you rather than a superior to help you. There is a lot of online training available, but no one on one training.
Pros
Great 401K
Cons
Long hours for the manager because the hourly staff hours are cut to keep down cost.
Nothing To Say
Multi-Site Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 11, 2015
As it pertains to the company in question, I have no information to provide. I was employed at this firm for 13 years and worked in several positions with various tasks involved.
Hostile Work Enviroment
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 2, 2015
All properties are under staffed. Political on every level. Corporate employees are treated significantly better than the employees on site. Always working in fear of getting fired for no reason.
Great Company to work for in past.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ohio, Tennessee, IndianaJanuary 8, 2015
Great workplace though little very support from upper management.
Pre-Construction Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2014
Buckingham offers a lot it their employees. The are programs to help you grow with in the company and yourself.
Fantastic COmpany to work for!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 14, 2014
They value their employees and train them well. There are many opportunities for advancement with in this company.
No advancement
Office Personnel (Current Employee) –  Prior Lake, MNJanuary 29, 2014
Most days work was finished within the first hour , spent the rest of the day wiping down counters. I learned that I crave a fast paced work environment and that I need a company that will utilize all of my skills.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
poor benefits, compensation
Good pay and benefits
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2014
This company offers great pay and benefits, but the internal communication is lacking greatly. The company does not put it's employees first and is quick to discipline without offering training. I only wished for better communication, perhaps a phone call versus an email, and I feel that things could have been better.
Benefits
Cons
Communication
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, In.October 3, 2012
Buckingham is a great place to work. With many corporate employees to help you it's a comfortable transition to a new employee. I had great expectations of retiring there.
I thought this was my career
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2012
I thought that this would be my career job. I stayed here almost 2 years and I feel because I wasnt part of the click I was singled out...but while I was there it was ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BUCKINGHAM COMPANIES. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5