BUCKINGHAM COMPANIES Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for in past.
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee), Ohio, Tennessee, IndianaJanuary 8, 2015
Great workplace though little very support from upper management.
Pre-Construction Coordinator (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INNovember 6, 2014
Buckingham offers a lot it their employees. The are programs to help you grow with in the company and yourself.
Fantastic COmpany to work for!
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 14, 2014
They value their employees and train them well. There are many opportunities for advancement with in this company.
No advancement
Office Personnel (Current Employee), Prior Lake, MNJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: close to home
Cons: poor benefits, compensation
Most days work was finished within the first hour , spent the rest of the day wiping down counters. I learned that I crave a fast paced work environment and that I need a company that will utilize all of my skills.
Good pay and benefits
Property Manager (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: communication
This company offers great pay and benefits, but the internal communication is lacking greatly. The company does not put it's employees first and is quick to discipline without offering training. I only wished for better communication, perhaps a phone call versus an email, and I feel that things could have been better.
Property Manager (Former Employee), Mishawaka, In.October 3, 2012
Buckingham is a great place to work. With many corporate employees to help you it's a comfortable transition to a new employee. I had great expectations of retiring there.
I thought this was my career
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2012
I thought that this would be my career job. I stayed here almost 2 years and I feel because I wasnt part of the click I was singled out...but while I was there it was ok