“EXPERIENCE MAKING A DIFFERENCE, ONE PATIENT AT A TIME”
JOB TITLE: Assistant Director of Rehabilitation
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
LOCATION: Buckingham Valley Rehab and Nursing, Newtown, PA 18940
Buckingham Valley Rehab and Nursing is a 130 bed industry leading Skilled nursing facility with a supportive family environment. Our compassionate rehab teams are led by an experienced Director of Rehabilitation. Rehabilitation Techs are utilized to assist therapists with resident transport and administrative functions. Our Regional Rehab Director and Regional Staffing Coordinator, help support the rehab department with operations, clinical services, mentorship and compliance. The rehab department utilizes computerized billing and documentation to assist therapists with daily efficiency where quality care remains the primary focus of each therapist.
The facility has a 7-day a week, In-House comprehensive rehabilitation program that is an integral member of the interdisciplinary team. Our rehab positions are stable and secure at one location. Each rehab department offers spacious state of the art equipment and ADL Suites.
MAKE THE DECISION TODAY, FOR A BETTER TOMORROW:
- One Location, No Daily Travel
- Flexible Schedules
- Excellent Salary and Benefits
- SIGN ON BONUS and RELOCATION Available
- Free Online Continuing Education
- Professional Licensure Reimbursement
- 401K Program
- New Grads Welcome/Sponsorship available
1. Ensures that the highest standard of rehab services are provided and maintained by your staff.
2. Interview, hire and orient rehab department personnel and contract therapists providing service within facility.
3. Assumes responsibility for daily staffing and utilization with input from treating therapists, consideration of clinical requirements and recommendations from Interdisciplinary team and specialists.
4. Ensures the clinical and operational management of the rehab department.
5. Assumes responsibility for insuring departmental compliance with all regulatory and practice act requirements
6. Use discharge planning skills to promote independence and maximize function.
7. Screens, examines and evaluates residents, including history, systems review, applications of appropriate tests and measures and interprets findings in order to establish a diagnosis, identify impairments, determine the predicted level of improvement and time required to achieve it, identify precautions and design a plan of care. Develops appropriate treatment goals and methods in collaboration with the resident and caregivers, implements the treatment plan and completes all related documentation required for those services.
8. Supervision of Assistants, temporary licensees, students and support staff in accordance to state licensure requirements and professional standards.
9. Attends and contributes to resident care, staff conferences and other related meetings
10. Consults with and makes referrals to other disciplines, agencies in order to address the comprehensive needs of the resident.
11. Provide exception customer service: ensures that resident and families receive the highest quality of service in caring and compassionate environment.
12. Responsible for department budget with expense and revenue reporting
13. Responsible for Clinical Programming across disciplines
14. Responsible for maintaining department efficiency standards
15. Performs other duties as required
- Graduate of an accredited Physical, Occupational or Speech Therapy program
- Must have a valid professional license by discipline for state
- Prefer at least one year experience in LTC, but qualified new grads will be considered
- Exceptional patient service skills and ability to demonstrate clinical excellence
- Passionate about post-acute rehabilitation and the older adult population
- Ability to relate and interact positively, effectively and appropriately with residents, family, professional and facility staff
- 3-5 years LTC Experience
- Leadership and Team Building skills
- Extensive knowledge of PPS, MDS and CMI
- Excellent communication and computer skills
About Global Healthcare Services Group, LLC:
Global manages 25 privately owned Skilled Nursing Facilities in New York, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, District of Colombia, and Massachusetts. Each facility provides In-House rehabilitation.
To learn more about this exciting career opportunity, please contact Jackie Cromyak, Regional Rehab Staffing Coordinator at (484) 660-3581