Buckley Madole Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
rotten to the core
clerk (Current Employee) –  Addison, TXFebruary 3, 2016
I have worked with this company for over 6 years and am now actively searching for another job. Upper management doesnt care about lower level employees. Pay is poor, promotions are only given to brown noses. They dont reimburse for unused vacation if you leave and if you try to "sell" any unused time back to the company while still employed they only give you HALF of what it is worth. Run!
Pros
Cons
see below
Fast Paced Work Environment
Legal Assistant/Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2015
I have learned a lot while working at this job. I knew nothing of this industry before I started, but during my tenure here I have become an expert in many new fields. Including title curative and property law. The majority of my time is spent problem solving how best to correct and resolve title issues. I really enjoy this part of my job as it gives me an opportunity to use what I have learned and it continually allows me to expand my knowledge base. There is a lot of client involvement in our work which allows me the opportunity to communicate with a variety of different people with various levels of understanding.
Pros
Always a new challenge
low compensation, management hires and promotes friends
Foreclosure Processor (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 25, 2014
Your daily work day/week is very monotonous. You will usually get into a routine to achieve your "goals." Management has broken many promises about the company. They often fill management positions with friends and overlook current employees. The firm is based in Dallas, Texas and pay you as if you live and work in Texas, even if your office is in the Northeast or California.
Pros
401k, healthcare
Cons
low compensation, little room to move up
Work here if you do not value your sanity
Bankruptcy Account Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 24, 2014
I was a longtime employee. Some people may say I am just a bitter ex employee, I say I was freed from the shackles of the road heading to a padded room with a thorazine drip......I was a lucky one who was laid off in one of the many layoff rounds of 2013. And I am much happier for it.

You are thrown into the job with very little training, You are expected to work a horrendeous workload and hours and do whatever it takes to keep the client happy, even if what the client is doing is ethically, morally or criminally wrong. If someone screws up, it is everyone out for their own butt. I don't know and I didn't do it are big there. Work there at your own risk to your mental health.
Pros
meh....
Cons
you sell your soul for a job
Career longevity in a fast paced independent legal environment
BANKRUPTCY ADMINISTRATOR/ LEGAL ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXSeptember 17, 2013
• Monitored accounts in bankrputcy. Advocacy, short sales, customer service and collection functions.
• Exceeded performance levels and providing excellence in customer service
• Identified, analyzed and resolved complex problems related to functions
• Used general practices and precedents to resolve. Develop and analyze procedures to enhance productivity
• Monitored tax lien sales, redemptions, municipal liens, and rotational selection
Pros
work autonomy, great benefits
Cons
layoffs due to budget shortfalls
High volume practice with opportunity to grow
Legal Clerk (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2013
High volume foreclosure practice with high turnover. Friendly people, stressful work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buckley Madole. Our community is ready to answer.

2.4