Responsible for implementation of SAP PP-PI and QM modules by:
- Collecting and documenting detailed requirements.
- Analyzing requirements and designing solutions using SAP best practices.
- Developing To-be business process flows.
- Configuring SAP Production Planning (Process Industries) and Quality Management modules and associated master data.
- Performing integration and system testing to ensure proper functioning of the solutions with the other modules.
- Preparing test scripts.
- Coordinating with the users to test the solutions.
- Developing business process documentation and user training manuals.
- Training the key users and end users.
- Implementing cross functional solutions by working with cross functional implementation team.
- Planning and coordinating cut-over activities for smooth transition.
- Performing data migration.
- Providing post Go-live support to the users.
- Preparing necessary documentation such as configuration, gap fit analysis, decisions taken.
- Developing functional specifications for development objects and working with the development team to deploy completed solutions.
Support, Facilitate, Enhance and/or Reengineering of SAP Production Planning and Quality
Management modules by:
- Using knowledge of international business processes to incorporate best practices into the international business environment.
- Applying knowledge of SAP PPPI and QM modules and functional knowledge in supply chain functions to document/enhance current business functions and processes
- Supporting SAP PPPI and QM processes and associated master data for all the operations and departments by providing solutions to problems.
- Leveraging to implement global solutions.
- Leading, developing, and implementing systems and reporting for Global Manufacturing Workgroup.
- Coordinating support and development of manufacturing systems related reporting for all operations and departments.
Desired Experience & Skills
- Minimum of 4 full life cycle implementations of SAP PP-PI and QM modules.
- Extensive experience in implementation of SAP PP-PI for Batch manufacturing (chemical or similar) environment is required.
- BS or higher education in Management, Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Technology or equivalent.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong SAP PP-PI and QM functional skills.
If you meet the requirements for this opening we invite you to apply today!
Indeed - 7 months ago