Budco

Budco United States Employee Reviews

ok produtive place or company to work nice poeple easy going job to have
Warehouse Picker/Packer (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIApril 11, 2015
Pros: sometimes free lunch
Cons: ok breaks
ok produtive place or company to work nice poeple easy going job to have fast pace work good experience after first break are the most enjoyable part of the job
Inbalanced
Assembly Specailist (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIApril 6, 2015
This company is fairly okay. Your aren't really guaranteed to work everyday unless they need you. Overall the company is fast paced you have to meet standard every hour. Meaning that you HAVE 1 HOUR TO FOLD 250 pieces of papers.
Administration is the nucleus of a company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 24, 2015
Budco is one of the greatest places to work. The compensation was fair, the staff are kind and family oriented, the training was clear, concise and prepares you for the task at hand.
A Good Start
Order Picker (Former Employee), Highland Park MiMarch 3, 2015
Pros: vending machines, free treats, benefits
Cons: they do not have the high low classes any more
A typical day at work will be always your typical day some days lots of work and some not so much , But my awesome supervisor always made sure we had work. Co workers varies all different ages older more mature of course. Nothing was hard about the job at all. Payday is always the most enjoyable part of a job.
Heres to making it
Packager (Former Employee), Detroit, MIJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: the experience
Cons: the cold
This job is not for the faint at heart. You stand for 9 to 11 hours a day.. you have to be buzzed in after standing outside mostly in the cold for at least an hour. You stand in a line at package, fold, and assembly assorted parts to be shipped all over the world...
PRODUCTIVE WORKPLACE
ASSEMBLER (Former Employee), HIGHLAND PARK MIOctober 21, 2014
Pros: clean breakroom hot meals sold daily
Cons: short breaks
WORKING WITH FRIENDLY PEOPLE IN A FAST PACED ENVIROMENT THE SUPERVISORS WERE FRIENDLY AND PATIENT
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATINE (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIOctober 15, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Cons: great work hours
Fast pace place to work.
Data entry skills
Different software to work from
Fast paced, exiting and productive workplace
Mopar Plan Specialist (Former Employee), Detroit, MIOctober 8, 2014
Sales , Multiple inbound calls , product knowledge , great staff, great learning experience , productive leaders.
Great Work Place, fun outgoing\hardworking peers.
Team Lead (Former Employee), Highland Park, MISeptember 30, 2014
Pros: loved my job and the people i worked with
Cons: no room to move foward
A typical day at work would be..coming in making sure all materials are available and ready for use. Then I must maintain a hourly standard to meet production for the day. Im also an Hi Lo Driver so its also duties within that.
fun but can be alot
CSS Agent (Former Employee), Highland Park,MiJuly 1, 2014
Pros: awards
Cons: healthcare, schedule changes
fast work pace but not overbarring, management can be better.
Any reason is a good excuse for a pot-luck
Client Services Manager (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIJune 11, 2014
The team I work on is comprised of some of the most wonderful people I have come across in my career! The team spirit is alive and everyone is focused on our customers and providing them with superior service.The monthly (or sometimes weekly) pot-luck celebrations we have on our team is a valuable tool in getting us together, having a bit of fun and we also use this time as a way to talk with each other about issues we were/are experiencing and it is great to see others share their experience and help each other grow.
Having such a broad client base as I have, there really isn't any such thing as a typical day. There have been many changes over the last year within the company from the President down and this has reinforced to me that forethought and planning are key. I believe that keeping the client as our focus, being mindful of their needs, although challenging during the changes within the company structure, is most important to maintaining client confidence during turbulent times.
Productive and fun work place
Client Services Data Coordinator (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIMay 14, 2014
Pros: work environment
Cons: temp service
Worked with excellent Data Coordinators; learned how to navigate through the Budco database. Typical days started with making purchase orders and making sure other departments had what they needed. Other duties included proof reading and confirming information for upcoming events.
Team work envirement
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), Highland Park, MIApril 19, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
The most enjoyable part of my job, i must say, would be assisting customers with a 1 call resolution.
Ok
Aerotek (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIMarch 31, 2014
It was an ok job. i enjoyed it but the assignments were too short
loved job
Production (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 25, 2014
Pros: fulltime
great place to work just found better pay with ford.i love the job nothing negitve to say
It was an ok place to work, very nosey and a little unorganized
General Laborer (Former Employee), Highland Park, MIMarch 21, 2014
Pros: an hour lunch break
Cons: standing for long periods of time
A typical day at work was coming in and seeing who i was working with for the day, after that punch the clock and start to working on the assembly line packaging boxes. I learned how to work at a very fast pace and how to make boxes, Management was okay and my co-workers wasn't to bad either.The hardest part was having to get use to standing on my feet for an long period of time and the enjoyable part was meeting new people.
it was an task
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Hamtramck, MIMarch 20, 2014
well doing this job was an task. dealing wit different car parts and where it has to be assembly to. I have learn different car parts dealing with the automovtive industry. management was oh k to sum point.but it was a one on one type of job. My co workers was sum what helpful. The hardest part of the job was dealing wit blue print and getting to understand the machines.
Great people!
CHIEF RELATIONS OFFICER (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 20, 2013
The employees at Budco are what makes the services best in class.
Micro management, hot heads
Software Manager (Former Employee), Piscataway, NJJuly 20, 2013
Pros: clean office
Cons: micro managment, office politics, bad personalities
Office in Piscataway, NJ had terrible micro-managers.
No raises.
No perks.
Demoralizing attitudes.
Condescending staff.
Contradicting bosses.
Feuding business partners that put their agenda to secretly sell the company for profit in the way of workers morale and job security.
Unnecessary dreadful daily status meetings, deliberately scheduled early at 9AM as an arrival pressure tactic..
They liked to hire immigrants to keep labor costs low..
everyone work together and go along as well.
Warhouse supervisior (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMay 15, 2013
Pros: one hour lunch and overtime
Cons: not enough equipment
what i like about each day your task was going to be a challenged. i learned that work was work, like business and your asscoiates were not your friends. the hardest part of my day was when something was not in its place. therefor had to do research for the product. i enjoy the day when everthing go smooth. management duties was to run a team of three asscoiates to load trucks and get product for line workers. when products was not in locations had to use computer to find where they was move to or not enought came in. held meetings with staff ever week or when something need to be located in the warehouse. handout pay checks during pay period. my coworkers was the best team i trained during my time at budco. they got the job done ever day we work.