Budweiser of Memphis

Budweiser of Memphis Employer Reviews

A GOOD PART TIME JOB.
Route Driver (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 7, 2014
Pros: i was able to get some work/and driving experience.
Cons: their was no room for advancement after we werebought out.
I WOULD GO IN AT 5 GET MY COMPUTER AND START MAKING MY STOPS . THE BEST PART OF MY JOB IS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR TAKING CARE OF YOUR COSTUMERS WITHOUT SUPERVISION.
Very Fast pace Good Work Place !
Warehouse Worker, Recycle Tech, Draft Beer Tech (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: clean work place good work hours
Cons: at times very loud
Co-workers Team Players Managers very Helpful! Two Bonuses A year!
Fast pace work with attention to detail
Picker/Team Leader (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJanuary 14, 2014
This job provided a useful experience in a fast pace warehouse environment. I worked on salary and commission. Typically 8 to 12hrs on my feet and interacting with truck drivers salesmen.
very repetititve
Sales (Former Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 25, 2013
Visit accounts and sell them beer and possible beer displays
how to interact with different types of people
hardest part was dealing with the repetitiveness of the job.
Being on my own time and not being micro-managed
Fun, exciting and challenging
Hand Family Distributing Company (Current Employee), Memphis, TNOctober 6, 2013
Build relationships with customers and service them to obtain maximum sales of products.
Leadership and productivity
Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 11, 2013
Pros: my relationship with my team members and media partners
Cons: n/a
My day typically starts with me checking in with my team members. I ask them about their night and how their doing that particular day. Then we talk about their work goals and needs for the day as well as if I can assist them with anything. After meeting with my team I return to my desk to begin responding to emails from the previous evening and that – more... morning. I look over all pending contracts and donation request for the period. The hardest part of my job is work with some of our media partners with their cost. The most enjoyable part of my day is when I meet with my team in the morning and when we talk doing lunch. – less
Good environment and strong management
Area Sales Representative / Pro Sales Manager (Current Employee), Memphis, TNSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: great challenges and incentives for bonuses and rewards. company vehicle.
Cons: long hours, no lunch breaks, can be physically demanding.
This is a great marketing and sales position for a name-brand company. There are many exciting days as each day brings new challenges. Manageent is great to work for, and they bring several years of experience to the field to help add resources to the job. Although the 10 - 12 hour work days can be the hardest part to get accustomed to, the rewards – more... make it great and motivating to build lasting relationships in your territory. These relationships are vital in competing every day with other companies who are targeting the same results as you. – less
Delivery Driver (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJuly 25, 2012
Pros: no time limit to get done, can arrive at work anytime before 7, off on weekends
Cons: work long hours and do not get paid hourly, no overtime, over worked and under paid(ex. 1, 000-1, 200 cases and no help is given at only $.13 a case) very unorganized
a typical day at work consists of arriving early as possible to find out that the guy who verifies the computers before you depart hasn't made it to work yet(this guy is late 3 days out of the work week. We have meetings but no one has made any action to improve it.)
Then, when he does finally arrive he has to do his routine rounds which consists of: – more... unlocking trailers, syncing the computers etc. something that is supposed to be done when we get in to work.
Then, when i get out on the route, i have to deal with customers who bounce checks which thy blame me for, and threaten to deduct from my check if i don't collect the money. on top of that, my salesmen lie on me to the customers and the company and being that we are the last line of defense as drivers there's no way to defend ourselves. Team leaders, well so-called team leaders are horrible. They make sure they do less work as possible, and instead of helping guys who are overloaded with cases they sit at the warehouse and do nothing. they say we are on one-man routes but that's a lie because there are no one man routes at Budweiser.
Im a Bulk truck driver, and my route consists of 850-1100 cases Mon-Fri.
Being a delivery guy is a tough job, but the hardest part is dealing with shady customers, and salesmen who seem as if they want your job to be hard as possible. It seems that whatever it is it always goes back to deductions from our check. whether its the product going out of date or a customer bouncing or short paying a check.
Although its a lot of Cons of working for Budweiser there are some Pros like not having a time limit to get done, it teaches you good communication skills because you interact with different types of people daily. Definitely a good workout because you're constantly moving pulling and pushing all day so staying in shape is not a problem.
I have learned that Budweiser is a great company from the outside looking in, but as an employee they are not good at treating their workers fairly. They have one of the highest turnover rates in memphis and its not suprising to me at all. It doesnt seem to be getting better, only worse. – less