Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa

Buena Vista Palace Hotel & Spa Employee Reviews

OK
Buena Vista Palace (Current Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLNovember 3, 2014
Pros: learning something new everyday
Cons: no place for growth
Answering in and outside calls, also confirming reservation, doing c/o over the phone, taking charges from the different outlets in the hotel
***************UNLAWFUL DISCRIMINATION*****
sous chef (Former Employee), floridaSeptember 2, 2014
Cons: where do i start?
First off no one has to hire anyone they deem not a good fit....NOW that being said , i have never burned a bridge at any of my prior employers 2. Never called out 3. ZERO tolerance for harassment 4. AND always made co-workers feel included as i was head chef. 5. BUT to apply at this establishment and to be emailed that your inquiry has been reviewed and they will consider other candidates, only to post the same position that you were denied within 3-6 months after is convoluted and lack luster.
the worst manager with whom I have worked
laundry attendant (Former Employee), orlando , flMay 28, 2014
there was a good team and a pleasant work environment until the beginning of the new manager, she destroyed everything nice that there had, separated workers with discrimination by race, category, in less than a month she began working have given three good workers ..
I went to human resources to report what was happening in the laundry and the result was that I was taken off the schedule.
Excellent Company my best school
Manager food & beverage Outlets (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 8, 2014
Great management. The unfortunate hospitality business change corporate that laid off lots of long time employees.
Fun place to work, high standards of customer service
Director of Spa (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJuly 30, 2013
Pros: free lunch, quality of life balanced with quality of work
Cons: a few lay-offs due to economy
This hotel started my career in the hospitality field. It allowed me to have experiences in the food & beverage field and subsequently as a director for the hotel's full service spa. A lot of emphasis on growing your career.
Overall Employment Experience
Executive Assistant to Area Managing Director/GM (Former Employee), Lake Buena Vista, FLJanuary 15, 2013
I very much enjoyed my tenure with this hotel. Could not have asked for a better employer and co-workers.
Overall Employment Experience
Enjoyed every day I worked at this estabishment. I had a wonderful General Manager and great co-workers.