Buffalo Bills

Buffalo Bills Employer Reviews

Excellent Experience
Athletic Training Intern (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYMarch 14, 2014
An excellent experience with excellent people. Enjoyed every minute of my internship.
Intense, but fun, work environment
Multimedia Producer (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYMarch 10, 2014
Typically I would get in to work around 10am and leave around 11pm, but it was a fairly flexible schedule. For the first half of my day I would shoot and edit videos for the team's website. The rest of the day would be focused on the radio show, which consisted of recording and editing interviews, researching stories and editing audio for other departments – more... within the organization.

I was new to any aspect of professional videogrophy, so I learned shooting and editing skills. I also was working in an environment that was far mor intense than anything I was used to, so I learned to work under those conditions. I will say I also learned, more than ever, working several positions at once. Since our radio show was brand new, and our own entity, it operated as it's own station giving me several areas of responsibility.

Relationships with managers and co-workers were very interactive. Every department relied on each other, and I would say there was strong communication all around. There were weekly meetings so each department could update upper management on projects and ideas.

I would say the hardest part of the job was trying to balance between radio and video, as the two would overlap at times. The video aspect was also challenging as it was new and there wasn't much time for training, but it was also the most enjoyable part of my job as I appreciated the new obstacle. I also took great pride in producing videos for the gameday scoreboard and producing live radio shows on location. – less
Great Place of Employment
Ticket Taker/ Usher (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYFebruary 28, 2014
Working for the Bills was such a great experience. It was such an enjoyable job being able to watch the game & watch the people who are attending the games. Everyone is so friendly.
FUn
Security Officer (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJanuary 9, 2014
Great work environment , excellent compensation and benefits, great team of motivated leaders.
fun place
Housekeeping (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: free snacks
Cons: traveling distance
Did what i had to do as a house keeping worker. Learned to actually make a perfect bed nice and neat. Hardest part of my job was the first day when i was being trained by a lady that did not speak any English but overall I did understand and did and follow directions and observe what she was doing and i captured it. All the employees where real nice.
fun
Usher (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYMarch 22, 2013
You get to watch the Bills games and get paid for it. It is enjoyable and fun to work for
Good
RB (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYDecember 27, 2012
My First Experience in the NFL. made alot of progress becoming a pro.
Difficult to get in the door
Ticket Office Customer Service (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYSeptember 24, 2012
I worked in the ticket office in customer service. It's difficult to get past this point unless you have someone to help pay your bills. It's minimum wage and never full time without benefits. If a person wants to get into sports entertainment, that's some of the sacrifices they would have to make. I enjoyed the people. There are a lot of good people – more... in management there.

I answered phones, sold tickets and input data. – less
Ok place to work
Usher/Ticket Taker (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJune 26, 2012
Pros: watch the games while working
Cons: no benefits
Long days and to hard to get to and from work with traffic. Not worth the pay.
Fun Seasonal Work
Premium Service Supervisor (Current Employee), Orchard Park, NYJune 4, 2012
I love working for the Buffalo Bills. They are a great company to work for. I have been there 7 seasons and will be there again this year.
They value the thoughts and ideas from their employees to strive to be the best.
Productive work place with team atmosphere
Professional Athlete (Former Employee), Orchard Park, NYJanuary 29, 2013
Pros: dream job
Cons: long hours and physical toll
Review Film each week on our opponent to execute a successful game plan which will lead us to victory. Learned to work as a unit rather than an individual. Love being active in the community off the field to interact with the fans
Very Peacfeul
Agent au service à la clientèle (Former Employee), Montréal, QCJune 1, 2012
Pros: got 50% off
Cons: not much hours
This was one of my favorite job. After 2 weeks of training of learning there computer software, once I learnt it it all became easy for me. It was also somtimes busy calls after calls to take down and send orders. During break times theres was excersise machines, and everyone around was very friendly and respectful.