Buffalo Exterminating Employee Reviews in United States

Great family place
Seasonal Residential Technician (Current Employee) –  North Tonawanda, NYNovember 7, 2015
Its like working with family, everyone is always looking out for each other, at times not even feeling like work. Customers are pretty good as well. Many have been long time customers of the company for many years.
Cons
fast paced productive working place
Seasonal Technician (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYOctober 15, 2013
Everyday I was given a schedule with a list of jobs I had to complete. I was given a company truck and drove house to house solving different pest problems around the area. I treated anything from bees and hornets too rats and voles. The management was very helpful and incredibly polite from the minute I started. The hardest part of the job were the long hours. The most enjoyable was having to drive all around. Never in one spot all day.
Pros
paid lunches
Cons
seasonal job
Busy place to work
Customer Service/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Orchard Park, NYAugust 22, 2012
Worked with the sales department, setting up there appointments and scheduling the appointments. Also answered phones and scheduled appointments for plumbing and heating, ac service calls, also took care of financing for any customers who needed it.
good place to work
Residential and Commercial Pest Control Technician (Former Employee) –  cheektowaga,new yorkDecember 12, 2012
Buffalo exterminating is a good company to work for plenty of hours,and the management is there for you if you ever need them.
Pros
good hours
Cons
seasonal position

4.3