Buffalo Rock Employee Reviews in United States

Productive work place with room to grow
Lower Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALMay 21, 2016
Great company great pay and opportunities to move up within company.They have great benefits with an excellent 401k plan.
Pros
great pay, good benefits
Cons
short breaks, rent uniforms
Work place and nepotism
Sales Driver (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 20, 2016
Overall, the time I was in this company, I enjoyed my experience and it gave me the skills for the next job field that i applied for. The company did provide great job training and gave me skills in customer service and movement of their products with quality. The only thing that was discouraging was that there was nepotism between the management, and no room for job opportunities of moving forward in the company.
Pros
great experience, challenging job
Cons
nepostism, no room for job advancement
Too many chiefs not enough indians
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMarch 2, 2016
everyone wants to be boss no one wants to help each other out supervisors stay hidden where u cant find them if you need them
Fast paced and fun
Administrative Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 29, 2016
I really enjoyed my job and time at Buffalo Rock. I created forms in Microsoft, counted money, checked trucks in, checked inventory and I was also a settlement clerk, among other things.
ok
ran diff machines (Former Employee) –  111 oxmoor rd.January 13, 2016
good place to work with good benefits great area you have one 30min lunch have certain people they choose to work overtime
Pros
machines was fun to run
Cons
dint give ten min breaks
Can be a good workplace at times.
Customer Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJanuary 4, 2016
I have gained a lot of skills throughout the process for working here.
It seems like the further I go I am currently working 50 or more hours in 5 days and for the past year and a half I have been working one of my off days on top of that. The balance of work and life outside of work is not good at all even if I'm on vacation my phone is constantly ringing.
Pros
Can be enjoyable and most of the coworkers are easy to get along with
Cons
No matter how good you are its far from good enough and they don't respect your off time at all.
fair pay good balance between home and work life
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 12, 2015
good company great learning exp. good people to work with it is hard work but worth it you learn good people skills that help you in any job field
Pros
good ins. and benefits
Cons
lots of lifting and pulling overall lots of work
Driving is enjoyable
Class A Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Panama City FLOctober 11, 2015
A typical day at work is that I start work at 3 am five days a week. I prepare paperwork then I start driving. I deliver our product to several grocery stores throughout the day. After I get done delivering I have to go back to the warehouse and empty out my truck for the warehouse to load it u for the next day.
Great company for hard workers.
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 15, 2015
I personally loved this company. like every company it has its flaws. The benefits way out weight them. Honestly I'd still be there if it wasn't for extended hours. It did affect my time with my family. If someone is new to trucking looking to get great local experience this company is perfect. All my supervisors were hands on and all about team work. I wasn't treated differently because I was girl in a man's field either.
good company
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALSeptember 7, 2015
Good company to work for but low pay grade. So it has it's pros and cons. It would be great if it had offered more money. These company has great superviors that will work with you.
Rout Driver
Delivery rout driver and machine repair (Former Employee) –  Birmingham AlabamaSeptember 1, 2015
The best thing about being a rout driver was being my on boss. When a team leader was involved the more often then not were irritated. The insurance wasn't good enough for a family. According to which rout you might be assigned, you may have to work up to 60 hours just so the overtime would help pay the bills.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Human Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dothan AlabamaAugust 19, 2015
I absolutely loved all of my co-workers at Buffalo Rock!!! Everyone there is awesome!!! I loved my job. Sometimes you just have to step out on faith and pursue your dreams!!
Very successful company
Supervisor/Delivery Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 18, 2015
I enjoyed my jobs at Buffalo Rock always room to expand your career. Very high demand for all kinds of job. Never a dull moment
Pros
flexible schdeule
Cons
High turn over rate
Great environment with positive workers
Order Puller (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 16, 2015
Day consist of order picking and learning how to load and unload pallets on the dock. Supervisors usually overseeing what the employees are doing to ensure a safe and efficient workplace.
easy going place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 13, 2015
They are long hours but the work is not that hard. the people are great and very helpful. a person will gain the knowledge to do there job the correct way and not be left in the dark.
Production Line worker
Production Line (Former Employee) –  BirminghamJune 19, 2015
I really enjoyed working for Buffalo Rock. The management and team members were a pleasure to work for. The hardest part of the job were the acrylic floors and the 12 hour shifts.
awesome
Package Handler/Stock (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALMay 23, 2015
this was by far my absolute favorite place to work would love to make a place like this a career job for me , the hours were great and so were the benefits
Great Benfits
Inventory Control Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALMay 18, 2015
Hours are long work is hard. No help from management who are only worried about going home early or trying to get out of doing work.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Short breaks or no breaks at all.
Honest Opinion
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Homewood, ALMay 11, 2015
Good place to work...But not enough pay for the workload.Friendly staff on all levels.Yet the lower level street guys can be lazy and not so forthcoming with the right information....for the new guys.That being said majority are nice and well rounded
Descent pay for the job that has to be performed
Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAMarch 15, 2015
A physical job on a daily basis with great co-workers. Management is not bad, but could show a little more thought in the concern for employees. Tends to be a job where work over rides family.
Pros
not stuck in the office
Cons
phyically exhausting job

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Rock. Our community is ready to answer.