Buffalo Rock Employee Reviews

fun to work at but to hot for me out side
Driver (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAApril 15, 2017
I work ten or more hour a day, I learn How back truck better ,patient with people now, management sometime cool to work with but can be better, it is a nice workplace to work at if you young and strong . the hardest part about this Job is getting up at 4 in the morning, the most enjoyable part of the job is getting a pay ck every week
Pros
good work
Cons
have health care is good
Payroll
Payroll/ Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALApril 12, 2017
Same as previous review. Work and employees. I enjoyed having the opportunity to work and getting to be friends with managers, safety, office managers
Pros
Relaxed and work schedule
Vending machine services
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALFebruary 16, 2017
The work is a constant motion. This job keeps you busy and very active. The management, however was something that needed some serious assistance.
Great place terrible bosses
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLJanuary 27, 2017
The bosse are the worst at the pensacola company arron and kathy are the two wordt people to work for they will fire you for no reason then hang up on you every time you have a question.. Especially about w2s! Shady bosses and they get away with it!
Cons
Arron and kathy and pensacola branch
A lot of Hrs
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJanuary 7, 2017
A typical day consist of processing orders and packaging them. Unfortunately there is no set time to leave. Every order must be fulfilled in a timely manner no matter the circumstances.
Productive cool laid back
Unload (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GASeptember 27, 2016
Really laid back type work as long u was doing the job. I went threw a temp service an was like suppose to been temp to hire but I got laid off. I'm looking for fulltime workplace
Pros
bring your own lunch
Cons
hour break
laid-back work environment
Full Line Vending Salesman (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAAugust 20, 2016
this is a an easy job. Work days start relatively early. We do not work on weekends. Staff and co-workers are friendly. The environment of the job is really laid-back. There is not much room for growth.
Low pay,stressful hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALAugust 10, 2016
Corporate really needs to figure out a decent pay scale instead of changing it around every few months so people can't make a decent living
Pros
Good insurance
Cons
Long hours and not enough pay
Fast pace and very organized
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAAugust 1, 2016
The management at this company are very helpful . I learned a lot from this place. I got my forklift license here. The hardest part of the job was that I work so hard all week and I don't feel like the pay is reasonable. Other than the pay the company is very great.
Pros
Three breaks
Cons
pay
CDL Driver
Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJune 22, 2016
Make sure they have truck for you before starting. I worked here for 2 weeks and it was a hassle every day trying to find a truck to transport freight to facilities. Not for me!!! If you need drivers make sure you provide the tools necessary to complete the task.
Pros
Good Pay for drop and hooks
Cons
No Equipment and Poor Management
Productive work place with room to grow
Lower Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Homewood, ALMay 21, 2016
Great company great pay and opportunities to move up within company.They have great benefits with an excellent 401k plan.
Pros
great pay, good benefits
Cons
short breaks, rent uniforms
Good Place to work
Retail Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Albany, GAMay 9, 2016
Alright place to work just don't have complete management backbone, but for the most part you don't have to worry about not having any work to do.
Pros
Always work to do
Cons
Not enough Management back bone
Work place and nepotism
Sales Driver (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLApril 20, 2016
Overall, the time I was in this company, I enjoyed my experience and it gave me the skills for the next job field that i applied for. The company did provide great job training and gave me skills in customer service and movement of their products with quality. The only thing that was discouraging was that there was nepotism between the management, and no room for job opportunities of moving forward in the company.
Pros
great experience, challenging job
Cons
nepostism, no room for job advancement
Too many chiefs not enough indians
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALMarch 2, 2016
everyone wants to be boss no one wants to help each other out supervisors stay hidden where u cant find them if you need them
Fast paced and fun
Administrative Cashier (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GAFebruary 29, 2016
I really enjoyed my job and time at Buffalo Rock. I created forms in Microsoft, counted money, checked trucks in, checked inventory and I was also a settlement clerk, among other things.
ok
ran diff machines (Former Employee) –  111 oxmoor rd.January 13, 2016
good place to work with good benefits great area you have one 30min lunch have certain people they choose to work overtime
Pros
machines was fun to run
Cons
dint give ten min breaks
Can be a good workplace at times.
Customer Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Newnan, GAJanuary 4, 2016
I have gained a lot of skills throughout the process for working here.
It seems like the further I go I am currently working 50 or more hours in 5 days and for the past year and a half I have been working one of my off days on top of that. The balance of work and life outside of work is not good at all even if I'm on vacation my phone is constantly ringing.
Pros
Can be enjoyable and most of the coworkers are easy to get along with
Cons
No matter how good you are its far from good enough and they don't respect your off time at all.
fair pay good balance between home and work life
Route Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALNovember 12, 2015
good company great learning exp. good people to work with it is hard work but worth it you learn good people skills that help you in any job field
Pros
good ins. and benefits
Cons
lots of lifting and pulling overall lots of work
Driving is enjoyable
Class A Bulk Driver (Current Employee) –  Panama City FLOctober 11, 2015
A typical day at work is that I start work at 3 am five days a week. I prepare paperwork then I start driving. I deliver our product to several grocery stores throughout the day. After I get done delivering I have to go back to the warehouse and empty out my truck for the warehouse to load it u for the next day.
Great company for hard workers.
Class A CDL Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALSeptember 15, 2015
I personally loved this company. like every company it has its flaws. The benefits way out weight them. Honestly I'd still be there if it wasn't for extended hours. It did affect my time with my family. If someone is new to trucking looking to get great local experience this company is perfect. All my supervisors were hands on and all about team work. I wasn't treated differently because I was girl in a man's field either.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Rock. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval