Buffalo Rock

Buffalo Rock Employer Reviews

Good company and great benefits.
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: great pay and benefits
My position was in a warehouse and I performed shipping and receiving duties. I had good managers and co-workers. The hardest part of the job was being closed up in a warehouse all day with little interaction with co-workers or customers. I enjoyed operating the fork lift and preparing shipments.
I loved working at Bufalo Rock
Vendor and Delivery (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALJanuary 27, 2015
It was a great place to work but it was a challenge to fix the pepsi machines.
Work hard and good things will come.
Forklift Operator/Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Newnan, GAJanuary 5, 2015
I have never had a better job than this because of how good it was for me. The physical and working-against-the-clock aspects of this job created a better work ethic in me. The constant on-the forklift off-the forklift made for a groove that would have you knocking all your work out. You wanted to run to move the loading trucks, you wanted to get your orders done as soon as possible. I can't wait to work somewhere like this again.
An ok place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Mobile, ALDecember 17, 2014
Pros: people
Cons: pay, hours, organization
I was only there for a month but the pay was horrible as well as the hours.
n/a
Picker/Loader (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALDecember 11, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
buffalo rock need to pay more money they work you to hard for the money that you receive. also how the breaks are set up is not healthy
productive work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), birmingham alOctober 23, 2014
moved located relocated stacked and counted merchandise shipped and performed picking duties in an efficient manner that met customer and company standards.
Learned how not to treat people
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Talladega, ALJune 17, 2014
Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there
Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company
very clean, great management
Production line worker (Former Employee), Columbus GAJune 14, 2014
come in put on safety wear, go to the machine I was assigned that day. make sure it stayed running for 12 hours then once my replacement got there I went home.
Horrible place to work
Vendor (Former Employee), Homewood, ALJune 12, 2014
Pros: no pros
Worst place to ever seek employment. I have served in the US Army dealing with explosives and working at BR was way more stressful. Horrible environment!
their head ain't right
merchandise driver (Former Employee), Columbus gaMay 14, 2014
Pros: good checks in summer
Cons: everything else
Management only cares about product. They say they have have your back and then pile more work on top of your normal route. The pay varies as a delivery merchandisers. In the summer it's good. But by fall it's drops by the hundreds and the workload slightly decreases but not enough to matter. My check as a driver would go from $600 a week to $200 and they want you to do your work and go help someone else who doesn't bust their tail to get work done. You never see any help if your a fast worker. Management doesn't have a clue how to be sufficient.
no team work or opoortunity for advancement high job turnover
Tell Sell Marketing Administrator (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALApril 14, 2014
management very un employee oriented new management about personal gain and most managers are reletives and buddies, no advancement opportunities for women and salary in ten years uncreased less than 2.00 not compensated for continuously doing more than one job and no team work.
Productive Merchandising job
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Homewood, ALApril 14, 2014
This job is a physical job but its emphasis is on point of sale and displays. Cleanliness and product rotation is a money maker in this industry. Work smart not hard in this industry.
great place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALApril 6, 2014
a wonderful place to work have good management great people to work with and great hours
PRODUCTIVE,FAST PACED
Production Worker (Former Employee), BIRMINGHAM,ALFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: can grow with the company
Cons: over night hours
THIS IS A FACED PACE ENVORONMENT .MUST BE ALERT AT ALL TIMES TO KEEP YOUR SPEED TO RUN PREODUCTION LINE,MANAGEMENT IS VERY FRIENDLYAT THIS COMPANY,THE WORK IS NOT HARD AND THERE IS ROOM FOR ADVANCEMENT .
Friendly work place
Service Agent (Former Employee), Huntcville Al.January 20, 2014
Pros: lunch on the clock
Cons: short brakes
Working for Buffalo Rock was a Friendly place to work and the people were smart and very helpfull when needed.
Poor Worplace
Plastic Cutter (Former Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 18, 2014
Pros: learning how to handle bad managment
Cons: short breaks, have to pay for lunch, poor management, free sodas only allowed in break room
A typical day at Buffalo Rock is alot of spreading of rumors and lies. I have learn to not listen to anyone and avoid devious people.The management is poor there is only one to two managers there that actually appreciate the work you do and don't have a unacceptable attitude. The hardest part of the job is dealing with management the actual job isn't really hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is leaving.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Mobile, ALJanuary 15, 2014
Pros: good schedule
Cons: short breaks
Excellent benefits if hired full time. The schedule was great for a family person. The job required a lot of physical work.
Not the best
Route Training Coordinator/ Supervisor (Former Employee), Columbus, GADecember 23, 2013
Cons: poor pay
I left on good terms, peaceful and happy but I don't have anything good to say about Buffalo Rock so I'm not saying anything at all.
Unknown due to the fact that I was hired as a temporary worker
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Homewood, ALDecember 4, 2013
Pros: consistency
Cons: short breaks, unknown ending
Work was enjoyable, besides the fact that you did not know when you get off until you were present
very productive and long hrs
Vendor (Former Employee), Montgomery, ALNovember 30, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: long hrs and back breaking work
its a good job. long hrs and heavy lifting. management is reliable. this isn't a fun job but if you are looking for some quick money then this is for you.

About Buffalo Rock

You might say this company has a solid place in the soft drink market. Buffalo Rock is a leading bottling and distribution company – Read more