Buffalo Run Casino Employee Reviews

Lead Revenue Auditor
Lead Revenue Auditor (Former Employee) –  Administrative OfficeNovember 11, 2015
At Buffalo Run Casino, I was the Lead Revenue Auditor. My primary focus at that time was to supervise the employees that worked for me. It was necessary to have the ability to complete every audit within the casino, as well as prepare all statistical reports required by state guidelines or requested from management. My manager was the most helpful boss I have worked for. She trained me from the very beginning and allowed me to work all the way up to where I was before my departure. I would recommend this company to anyone who was looking to work for wonderful people in a professional environment.
Buffalo Run Casino
Dual Rate Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKJune 7, 2015
While the job was always exciting and fun. The lack of communication from middle management to the employees is hard to deal with when policies and procedures change daily. While upper management did seem to encourage the employees to strive for bigger and better things. Overall not a horrible place to work but not a place to retire from.
Pros
Enjoyable co workers and customers
Cons
Always changing policies without clear instructions
Love My Job
Bartender (Current Employee) –  Miami, OKApril 29, 2015
Buffalo run is a great place to work. I love all the friendly faces and also my job itself. Couldn't ask for a better company to work for!
Pros
variety of people
Cons
hours
An exciting opportunity
Pit supervisor (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKJanuary 23, 2015
A typical day at work was greeting employees and guests as they entered into the pit area. Communicating with guests about events and activities in which they were involved.
Educating proper procedures and gaming rules.
Management allowed me to do my job with very little supervision. I was able to open my pit and run it as needed.
The hardest part of my job was leaving work at 4am and being in direct contact with second hand smoke.
The most enjoyable part of my job was meet welcoming guests as they entered or walked by the gaming area.
Pros
guests
Cons
late hours and second hand smoke.
productive with all the sports games you would like
Guest Associate (Current Employee) –  Miami, OKNovember 17, 2014
buffalo run is a good place to work for they expect you to up hold theri standards but it is a very friendly enviroment.
Pros
free soda and christmas bounus
Cons
full time avaliablity
Uncaged Cashier
Cage Cashier and Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKAugust 23, 2013
This was a good work environment. But a better place to learn customer service skills and how to provide an experience.
That's because an excellent experience is what a great casino provides. Everyone that goes into a casino looking to strike it rich, knows that the odds are in the houses favor and that eventually they'll lose. So why keep coming back? For most people it is the interaction with the services that are provided with a casino. It gives a wow factor and entertainment while supply the money to the machines and games.
Pros
great people to work with and you can have fun with customers. you also get to keep your tips.
Cons
strict workforce policies.
bartended, some waitressing
Bar (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKJuly 11, 2013
I kept busy. I bartended so I kept busy. Some nights customers would want to eat from the Clubhouse Restraunt but sit at the bar area. I would then be their restraunt waitress for their dinners also.
Pros
1/2 off food
Cons
no break room
fun but only for a short time
Game Floor Attendant (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKMay 3, 2013
working on any casino floor is always fun and entertaining, but you also have to constantly deal with a lot of difficult people. the co-workers were young and lazy. management, however, was great and always made us feel safe.
Input was not acceptable and would not listen to experience.
Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKDecember 12, 2012
Was a very difficult place to work, suggestions were not excepted. I was actually fired back of a conversation with other management about what could be changed there to make things better for all employees.
Pros
clean facility and ownership was great!!
Cons
general manager (my immediate boss) was to afraid to talk to me and solve problems.
Stressful at times
Cook/Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Miami, OKOctober 7, 2012
I love to cook and being in the kitchen was always fun for me. The experience as a whole, however, was very stressful due to the constant lack of disrespect within the kitchen.

Want to know more about Buffalo Run Casino?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Run Casino. Our community is ready to answer.

Buffalo Run Casino Reviews by Job Title