Buffalo Sabres Employee Reviews

Great Place to work
Account Services and Box Office Representative (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 21, 2015
Pros: the people
Cons: only part time
Loved the atmosphere, loved the people I worked with and learned so much that I will take with me to future employers. If I could work there full time I would.
Great experience
Legal Clerk (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJune 9, 2015
It was a great work environment. I was excited to go to work every day because of the high energy workplace. The office is located in the heart of downtown making it easy to reach.
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Buffalo New YorkApril 4, 2015
Overall a good environment to work. You get paid for the work you do.Overall a very easy job. A typical day starts about two hours before the game starts and ends about 1 hour after the game has ended. There is one break of about 30 minutes every game night. The management and co workers were all very friendly and nice! Overall it was a fun job and a good learning experience.
Great Place to work if you LOVE hockey
Usher (Current Employee), Buffalo, NYMarch 25, 2014
Pros: watching hockey games and getting paid for it
Cons: i am always on call
This job is perfect for me as it allows me to be home with my kids during the day and work in the evening and be home to put them to bed. It also feeds my desire for hockey.
This was by far my "Fun" job!!
Assitant Store Manager (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYJuly 3, 2013
Pros: free hockey tickets for myself and family members
Cons: pay
working with a lot of fun and interesting people of all walks of life, meeting the players, and conversing with them on a daily basis, they are just like everyone else! Listening really well to a customer tell about their first Hockey game experience and just get excited about it as they are telling it!