Buffalo Sabres Employee Reviews

Buffalo Sabres
Corporate Sales Intern & Partnership Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 8, 2015
Great employer!
They provided me the tools to put classroom knowledge and apply it in a real world setting. This was just a internship but the team was great to work with!
Fun place
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 20, 2015
Helped me to learn general office skills, such as phone line operations, bookkeeping skills, office etiquette. The need for confidentially is a must with this employer, but was enjoyable and good work experience meeting not only the hockey players but sports related personnel as well.
Great Place to work
Account Services and Box Office Representative (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 21, 2015
Loved the atmosphere, loved the people I worked with and learned so much that I will take with me to future employers. If I could work there full time I would.
Pros
the people
Cons
only part time
Great experience
Legal Clerk (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJune 9, 2015
It was a great work environment. I was excited to go to work every day because of the high energy workplace. The office is located in the heart of downtown making it easy to reach.
Productive and fun workplace
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Buffalo New YorkApril 4, 2015
Overall a good environment to work. You get paid for the work you do.Overall a very easy job. A typical day starts about two hours before the game starts and ends about 1 hour after the game has ended. There is one break of about 30 minutes every game night. The management and co workers were all very friendly and nice! Overall it was a fun job and a good learning experience.
Great Place to work if you LOVE hockey
Usher (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 25, 2014
This job is perfect for me as it allows me to be home with my kids during the day and work in the evening and be home to put them to bed. It also feeds my desire for hockey.
Pros
Watching Hockey games and getting paid for it
Cons
I am always on call
This was by far my "Fun" job!!
Assitant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJuly 3, 2013
working with a lot of fun and interesting people of all walks of life, meeting the players, and conversing with them on a daily basis, they are just like everyone else! Listening really well to a customer tell about their first Hockey game experience and just get excited about it as they are telling it!
Pros
Free Hockey tickets for myself and family members
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Sabres. Our community is ready to answer.

4.9