Please submit resume.
1) Title: Screen Printer
2) Salary or Hourly: Hourly
3) Department: Screen Print Shop
4) Work Schedule (hours per week, which shift, etc.): First shift, minimum 40 hours can fluctuate based on client demand.
5) Major Function and Purpose (brief summary):
Screen Printer position is a hands on position that entails extensive working knowledge of all facets of screen print production from start to finish. This position requires strong attention to detail, with the philosophy of always striving to produce the best screen printed materials possible to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
6) Supervision Received (who is your supervisor): Operations Manager
7) Supervision Exercised (who do you supervise): none
8) Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen Print Production.
- Operation of manual and automatic presses and transfer press.
- Screen Preparation: cleaning, washing, reclaiming.
- Eye on Quality Control.
- Ink mixing and color matching.
- Communicate with Production Manager on a continual basis regarding production.
- Packaging and shipping of company products.
- Maintain clean and organized screen print shop.
9) Qualifications, knowledge, skills and abilities needed:
- Positive attitude
- Reliable, High Energy, Multi-Tasker
- Great communication and organizational skills
- Minimum High School education, some College education preferred
- 2 years of screen print experience
- Working knowledge of design concepts and software – Adobe Suite (Illustrator and Photo Shop) a plus but not required
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Work independently and follow directives
Indeed - 13 months ago