Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar Employee Reviews

a really fun place to work and meet people
Server/Bartender/Bar Management (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INNovember 18, 2013
i loved my time with BWWs! i have so many great memories and met some of my life long friends through working there. i learned how to get through some of the most frantic moments in the food and beverage industry because of teamwork and communication with other co workers and managers. the hardest part of the job was the late night hours, tho they also made the job at the same time because of the "fourth meal" rush. i loved being able to network myself through some of the regulars and meeting new people.
Pros
laid back, sports bar environment, willing to work with your schedule
Cons
no insurance, long hours, very little to no breaks
amazing work place with fast past work
Cook (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2016
a typical day at work would be come to work prep food getting ready for the day .ive learned about working in a environment with a group of people i finally understand what it really means when they say fast past work at buffalo presentation was everything and customers always came first nomatter what.the management was amazing eveyone work as a team .the hardest part of the job was the cleaning up process because it took for to get done after it was time to go .the most enjoyable part of the day was actually coming to work and working with people that you actually like
Pros
dicounts on food
Cons
healthcare
OK Place for young college students
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Del City, OKAugust 7, 2014
The Stillwater location was great, but I didn't enjoy working for the Del City location.The days here were always busy, but the money wasn't all the great. We were paid 2.13 an hour plus tips. Management was too bust trying to be your friend rather than run the restaurant. All of my co-workers were younger then me so it was difficult working through their immaturity at times. The hardest part of this was was getting stiffed at tables that you know you worked very well.
Horrible work place
Server (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAMarch 20, 2012
I liked being a server, but this particular restuarant treated their employees poorly. We paid for half of our food no matter what, No breaks, ask for time off and half the time only certain people would get it off. Never treated everyone faily.
Pros
the people
Cons
no breaks, couldn't eat until certain times, no benifits, no room for advancement
very lively place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Panama City, FLSeptember 2, 2015
I was a cashier there. Taking orders over the phone and face-to-face. deliver food in a timely manner to customers. the whole atmosphere was great. there are big screen tv's every where and each tv was on some type of sport. which was great for me because i am a big football fan.
Great work enviorment
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis , MnMarch 18, 2014
Managing team members

They have great tools to make you an effective manager and leader

Different experience each day, in a positive way

All team members are great to work with

Inventory

Great team work
Pros
good benifits
Management staff isn't professional!
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJanuary 8, 2014
Job is ok but the management isn't professional and the pay isn't good. Also they hire you for full time hours but give you part time hours and there isn't any benefits!
Pros
good employees
Cons
no breaks, low pay, no benefits
Expanding company with great opportunity for advancement.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAApril 20, 2015
Buffalo Wild Wings is a fast growing company with plenty of opportunity for advancement. A lively atmosphere that keeps you on your toes.
fun work enviornment
Kitchen Manager (Former Employee) –  Greeley, COOctober 27, 2015
Really enjoyed working for franchise side of buffalo wild wings, once I moved to the corporate side of the business, I really no longer enjoyed working for the company.
Cook/host
Cook/host (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CASeptember 1, 2014
Responsibility怀was to cook full menu in quick and sanitary condition keep area clean organize. Being responsible for prep and receiving of large amounts of orders and deliveries.
Fun place to work
Salesperson/Server (Former Employee) –  Shenandoah, TXOctober 25, 2014
Buffalo Wild Wings is a great place to work. I enjoy interacting with the people.
Pros
discounts on meals
Cons
working with the public
hated it
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 5, 2015
long hours and low pay. They close at 2 am on weekends which is friday and saturday. And they close at 12 monday thru thursday and 11 on sunday
good
Certified Trainer/ Server (Former Employee) –  southaven, msMay 15, 2015
sports beer tv fun games great food! music its almost like a party every night! always fun with fellow employees and boss
I great place to work.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 12, 2014
I absolutely loved working at Buffalo Wild Wings. All of my coworkers became like a second family to me.