Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Found 4,600 reviews matching the search
Fun and fast aced at times
Cook/Prep (Former Employee) –  Henrietta, NYAugust 21, 2017
Its a good place to work and it can be very busy during main sporting events. If you can deal with that, then you re set. friendly staffs and managers are ready to assist.
Cons
other employees quitting on the job...
restaurant
Server (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WIAugust 21, 2017
typical restaurant business with a sports atmosphere. gathering orders for food and drinks. making sure every order is correct. loved having cash in hand every single day.
Friendly/Family welcome place of work
Server (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJAugust 21, 2017
A typical day at Buffalo Wild Wings would start off by washing my hands and reviewing any new specials of the zone as well as knowing the beers of the month and ingredients of everything on the menu. I learned how to work under pressure with a team. The management is strict but always knew how to make a shift enjoyable. The hardest part of the job was the late hours cleaning up the entire restaurant with only 3 people. The most enjoyable part of Buffalo Wild Wings was the environment as well as the experience.
Good
Server and Bartender (Current Employee) –  Logansport, INAugust 20, 2017
Management at Logansport Buffalo Wild Wings is very poor and I wouldn't recommend anyone to work there,but I would recommend working at another location
Pros
The guest and tips
Cons
The management
Fun Coworkers
Hospitality (Former Employee) –  Champlin, MNAugust 20, 2017
A typical day was fast paced, always moving, and crowded at some points.I liked my coworkers and had fun while I worked. The only downside was there that I couldn't become a server before I left.
Pros
coworkers
Cons
No breaks, no advancement
Decent job
Cook (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 19, 2017
Good job with decent pay but not so flexible hours. They try to allow flexibility but in food you can't always be garunteed a time to leave. The managers are decent. Some are great. Some aren't
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Poor
Not a very great place to work
HOH (Former Employee) –  Citrus Heights, CAAugust 19, 2017
Definitely wasn't the greatest job in the world, managers were alright, coworkers were decent, definitely would not recommend someone to work there as well.
Good environment fair management good hours friendly enviroment
Restaurant Server (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 19, 2017
Clock in I will go get dress in the bathroom wash my hands and proceed in the kitchen where I began my preparing and cooking day begans and I began to take orders
Pros
Free food
Cons
Not enough pay
Terrible
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 19, 2017
A typical day at work is normally filled with lots of drama and can be extremely slow at times. Management is terrible and allows almost anything with CERTAIN employees. People will walk out on their shift and still be allowed to come back on their next scheduled day. People that work their butts off get paid and treated poorly while the people that walk all of the managers and put half the effort into everything get paid wonderfully and treated perfect.
Pros
50% off of your meal(up to $12) and 25% off when you aren't scheduled
Cons
Management sucks, negative work environment
I like my line of work the companys managment needed help.
Server (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NE 68508August 19, 2017
The communication between employs was not up to par. The management did not work together to fix any problems there were. The management was not solid and the location I worked at had managers from other locations pulling over time to fill in the lack of management my store had.
Just poor management
Cook (Former Employee) –  Lexington, SCAugust 19, 2017
The kitchen manager was horrible. He showed a lot of favoritism. He didn't want anyone to get paid for over time, so once he noticed you approaching 40 hours he would cut your schedule short
eh
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, INAugust 19, 2017
The restaurant was new and so was management. they would constanlt be telling us not to seat people due to orders in the kitchen being too much and having customers wait for long periods of time when they could see multiple tables open was hard to handle
Pros
Cons
no breaks, barely any hours
This was a very fun and fast paced job.
Server (Former Employee) –  Clarksville, INAugust 18, 2017
This is where I really got into UFC. The guests at this restaurant are definitely knowledgeable about sports and history. I love the vibrant environment at this restaurant.
very fast paced
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Portage, INAugust 18, 2017
Making sure peoples orders are correctly made and put together for the server to take them to the customer. dealing with customers correctly and making sure they get the right orders. making sure everything is clean and stocked.
Fun + Money = Best Job Ever
Server/Bartender (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 18, 2017
Working for Buffalo Wild Wings was one of my most memorable professional development experience of my life. I learned a lot of valuable skills all while having fun. Great workplace culture and they also worked with my college class schedule.
fast past but good management
truck guy/cook (Current Employee) –  Fitchburg, WIAugust 18, 2017
I would go in and put away their truck. or once every two weeks go in and set up kitchen as well as be a cook. good management. no hard part and they work around your schedule very well.
Unsatisfactory job
Cook (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 18, 2017
Management assigned management jobs to team members, didn't check the progress on employee outs, childish non working co-workers, everything was unorganized.
Pros
15 min breaks, 50% food comp on the clock
Cons
co-workers
Great Workplace for Everybody
Hospitality Associate (Former Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCAugust 17, 2017
Buffalo Wild Wings is an awesome oppourtunity for anybody to have as an first job. Buffalo Wild Wings is a great company and they look out for their employees. I would recommend this company to anybody.
Pros
Good Food
Cons
Great for a high school student.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 17, 2017
Buffalo Wild Wings is a great job if your in high school they pay way better than McDonald's or any other minimum wage employment. Its not that hard to work here when you get the hang of it. The culture is great a fun place to work at and they're flexible with scheduling.
overall good money
Bartender / Waitress - Full Time / Non Exempt (Current Employee) –  Spring, TX 77379August 17, 2017
The company is great. As a server in Texas you only make $2.13/hour but as long as business is good and your guests are taken car of you can average anywhere from $15.00 - $20.00+ per hour. One downside is the long hours. A shift starts around 4 and you could be there until midnight if the restaurant is busy.
Pros
good money
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.