Buffalo Wild Wings
1,546 reviews

Buffalo Wild Wings Employer Reviews

Lively place to work
Manager (Former Employee), Williston, NDFebruary 25, 2015
Very fast paced environment with lots of customer interaction that I enjoyed very much. The employees for the most part responded to supervision but I found it challenging to work with some of the younger people.
Fun workplace and wings beer sports environment
Server (Former Employee), brentwoodFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: fun place to work
Cons: waived breaks
Buffalo wild wings is a good job for a less experienced server and more slow pace restaurant at times of games it is crazy though.
If you love sports, its a great place to work.
OPERATIONAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Murrieta, CAFebruary 25, 2015
• The shifts can be from 4 hours to 8 hours for employees, and 8 to 10 hours for management.
• Very busy during the football season.
• Discount on food items for employees.
• During the supper bowl, you will be working; very busy.
very fast paced, sports oriented restaurant
Cook (Former Employee), Crystal city, Arlington, virginiaFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: pay check
Cons: messed up on my pay check twice and never reimburst me
Buffalo wild wings management when I worked their wasn't as mature as I expected it to be. My first week there we ran out of chicken which is our main dish.
Ok stepping stone
SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee), DoverFebruary 24, 2015
This company is only good for a short term period. The money is decent for management staff but there are not many other attractive qualities when it comes to working for this company at this location especially.
fun enviorment
Busser (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: excellent customer service
Cons: nothing
buffalo wild wings is a great place to go to if you love wings come down to buffalo wild wings. its fun to be at and also the managers is respectful, courteous.
Cashier & Greeter (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTFebruary 24, 2015
Awesome to work their just you got to make sure that you can handle a lot of pressure like fight nights and NFL Sunday. Great place to be if you love sports.
Superb customer service (Former Employee), BridgewaterFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: money in your pocket every night
Cons: late hours for the good money
This is a fun place to work. The company is amazing. The customers and area is great. The regulars are dependable and never disappointed.
Productive and fun place to work
SERVER (Former Employee), Newport News, VAFebruary 24, 2015
Too many servers were put on the floor plan continuously making it hard for other to make any kind of compensation. The management staff was not very professional and extremely bias towards certain employees.
Unfortunate situation.
Host (Former Employee), Georgetown, KYFebruary 24, 2015
I enjoyed my working experience, seeing as how it was something new to embark on, however the working environment was very lacking. Management and trainers were extremely hateful and dispiriting.
This restraunt was a pleasure to work in, friendly and efficient team members, with opportunity for promotion
Server (Former Employee), Dublin, CAFebruary 24, 2015
Pros: public interaction
Cons: long, late hours
Buffalo Wild Wings helped me to become well rounded in the business, they gave me the opportunity to train in all areas of the restaurant with possibility of promotion. All management acted in a professional manner and were helpful to the crew. All team members worked together and promoted a friendly atmosphere for guests. I had consistent compliments from guests and requests for service.
Fun work place
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Loveland, COFebruary 24, 2015
It tends to be a laid back work place that can be fun. Not to many opportunities for advancement. But overall a good place to work for.
Worst serving job I've ever had
Server (Former Employee), Sparks, NVFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: coworkers
Cons: everything
The clientele is the worst I have ever seen with frequent stiffers, a younger demanding crowd, and people with too many children. The hours are longer than your average serving shift and the money is not that great for all the hard work you have to do.
Management is not that great, some managers are really cool and understanding while the other half is sassy, rude, and demeaning. It's also very hard to find a manager to do anything you aren't able to do without them.
The people who work there are awesome for the most part and that's the only reason most people stick around.
Other than that management doesn't care very much about your availability and schedules you for days you can't work and calling in is like a sin to them. It's also impossible to get shifts covered since everyone that works there hates the place so much.
Fun but needs improvment
Food Server (Current Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: you get to meet a lot of people from different backgrounds.
Cons: low menu prices equal to low tips.
Morning shifts are generally slow. You don't get a lot of foot traffic, making it difficult to make a living. Management has hired a lot of new servers and it being slow at time; hours are being cut...time to look for another employment opportunity. Co- Workers can be helpful at times but like any workplace they can be some slaking off. Hardest part of the job is picking up multiple tables in sections that are in the opposite of building, having to do all that running around for a couple of dollars in tips
All in the name of the game!
Kitchen Crew (Former Employee), Sherwood, ArFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: sports bar/restaurant
Cons: if you work the day of an event, don't worry about watching it.
Working here was actually a great experience, great environment, great place. I was with the kitchen staff, you know: cooking, cleaning, etc. The hardest part about the job is when its lunch time; its lunch time. You'll get used to it quick, there's nothing better than throwing a goldfish in a shark tank, and watching the goldfish find its strengths of surviving.
Do not like working here.
Food Server (Current Employee), Santee, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Hardest part of the job is maintaining the kitchen area while trying to give good service. This includes washing cups and plates, taking out trash, and re-stocking cups and plates. Also due to new insurance laws they are only offering servers 20 hours a week.
Great for short term or part time
Host/Front Desk Associate/Cashier/Busser (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: you get to keep the uniform shirt
Cons: long hours, no benefits, you need to be working for a very long time in order to get discounts on food
I worked as a food runner, host, and cashier. A normal day on the job will usually be filled with seating people, cleaning tables, cleaning he bathroom, placing orders over the phone and in person, and occasionally running food out. This job will teach you the basics that you need to have in any food service job. You'll be taught how to deal with customers, efficiently use your time, and how to work under pressure. For the most part my managers were reasonable people but there is always one manager who is just never happy. The GM was a pretty moody guy too. Overall the management was not all that bad but there was definitely room for improvement. The hardest part of the job would have to be major sporting events, such as the superbowl, the world cup, the Stanley finals, and the NBA finals. The most enjoyable part of this job was the work environment, for the most part everyone was pleasant.
Team focused customer satifaction high energy work environment
Bartender/Waiter (Current Employee), Apple Valley, CAFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: sports televised on each of the 80 televisions, interaction with guest and employees, flexible work schedule so i can maintain school grades.
Cons: below par employee benefits, restuarant closes at 2am, never ending cleaning duties.
-Running side work assigned to each employee during their shift.
-Maintain a clean workstation while providing quality service to guarantee guest satisfaction.
-Help anywhere between 1 table to 10 tables at once.
-Since I have worked with Buffalo Wild Wings for as long as I have, management respectively allows me flexibility to perform my job.
-Buffalo Wild Wings supports a positive work ethic, expects employees to reach service standards, and encourages us to go above and beyond for guests and the company.
-The most enjoyable part about working for Buffalo Wild Wings are the constant challenges, the opportunities to take on more responsibilities, and the pride received through providing people memorable service.
energetic atmosphere
Cashier/Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Bel Air, MDFebruary 21, 2015
a typical day involved answering phones and entering orders in the system. greet and seat customers as they came in. It was definitely an exciting place to be when there was a big game on. The people there made it fun and easy going
Sports Bar
Greeter (Former Employee), Goodyear, AZFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: buffalo circles
Cons: required to clean in addition to caring for restaurant guest
Fun, fast-paced Sports oriented Sports bar.
During Football season, I would have to make sure every game was on every television. I had to table touch every table, make sure every guest is enjoying themselves. I learned not to spend too much time at any table. Although I believe having a nice relationship with each table requires more than thirty seconds. It was a very pleasant work environment, fellow employees were kind in training you and being very helpful. Most enjoyable part of my job was always the guests, i truly enjoyed talking with everyone that came in making them feel welcomed.

1 2 3 4 5

About Buffalo Wild Wings

It all started in 1982 with one restaurant in Columbus, OH. Since then we’ve grown to have a store in every state in the – Read more

Buffalo Wild Wings Photos