Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Easy job
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJanuary 21, 2018
I worked their as a hostess, very easy job but not the best employees or management. Typical restaurant environment with little potential of growth. Decent first job
Very comfortable work environment
Bartender/Server (Current Employee) –  Eatontown, NJJanuary 21, 2018
Overall it is a great place to work, especially for college students. The tasks are easy and the money is good. You leave with cash everyday and can normally pick up and drop shifts whenever you want. My favorite thing about the job was that you meet so many new people and can create so many different networks.
Pros
discounted food and good tips
fun place to work at.
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXJanuary 21, 2018
Great place that pays well and management always tries to work with you if possible. people are willing to pick up and switch shifts which makes working there and having a personal life easy.
Pros
great hours
Cons
no free meals during break
A quick Summary
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJanuary 21, 2018
The job was fast paced and fun, pay was worth the work. Some of the issues came from the coworkers and a lack of communication. It allowed you to learn multiple positions but wasn't easy to do
I started when they opened
Cashier/Host (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAJanuary 21, 2018
It was an ok place to work, however, there wasn't much appreciation for employees. When there was, it was forced. Many people simply walked out due to this.
It was a good place to work.
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Elkhart, INJanuary 21, 2018
Management was fair and accessible.
I enjoyed working there, but needed to find something closer to home. It was a fast paced work environment. At times working with people that had worked there for a long time felt clicky.
My experience.
Cook (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 21, 2018
I liked working at BWW, and I never intended to part ways. However my medical needs were priorty, and BWW was not willing to wait. I recommend them as an employer.
Pros
Laid back work place
Cons
No benefits.
Laid back
Cook (Former Employee) –  Ironton, OHJanuary 21, 2018
Easy and simple. Not o hard, but they expect you to learn everything in one day. Could be more organized, could also have a scheduled time you can get off, instead of a guessing game.
Challenging work place
Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2018
Buffalo Wild Wings is a stressful job. I put myself in that type of position because I like challenging myself, of course there were rude customers and employees but you also had those who were good so it really didn't matter to me. I did what I had to accomplish and I kept it that way until a better opportunity came along.
Fast Paced Work Enviroment
Cashier, Cook, and Certified Trainer (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJanuary 20, 2018
A typical day would start with clocking in and immediately jumping in to help out with whatever needed to be done. This job is for the fast paced workers. I learned how to train team members, be a team player, and also a be a leader. Dealing with difficult customers is a daily routine. The most enjoyable part of the job was working at a fast work pace with the right team members.
Fun but fast paced work environment
Shift Leader (Current Employee) –  Clinton Township, MIJanuary 20, 2018
To be a server at Buffalo Wild Wings for me is a fun job. It can be very fast paced and stressful but I do not mind that. The money is really good, but you definitely work for it. The management could be better. There are a few really good managers but some really bad ones that should not be in the position that they are in. One of the hardest parts of the job is giving up your weekends and holidays. The most enjoyable part would be that you meet some interesting people.
Good for quick cash
Server (Current Employee) –  Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 20, 2018
Stressful work environment with management hit or miss. Corporate doesn't care about employees, feedback is never considered, no chance for career advancement. Only beneficial to work here if you have a limited schedule and need quick cash. Not introvert friendly.
Pros
Cash
Cons
Stress / Inconsistent work / No career opportunity
Awesomeness
Bartender and server (Current Employee) –  Lake Charles, LA 70605January 20, 2018
I love my job, the atmosphere and the clientele.
I love that it is fast faced and loud. As a bartender, I arrive to work and proceed to set the bar up for the day.
I stock the liquor, the beer cooler, and prepare the fruit and garnishments for the day. Upon opening, I serve the guest at the bar top, and prepare all alcoholic and some nonalcoholic drinks for the rest of the restaurant.
My managers are always easy to find if need be, and willing to help with any situation.
I personally love my job.
Pros
Set schedule
Cons
No benefits
Long shifts, unreasonable hours
Wing Certified Trainer/Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJanuary 20, 2018
I would wake up early for game days and leave when the place closed. Some managers were unreachable and unwilling to help. There were only three cooks at a time on most days, the kitchen was in a basement with no ventilation. I was in and out of the hospital because of the amount of grease in the air. The only enjoyable part of the job were the coworkers, they were hard to leave behind.
Pros
free food
Cons
No breaks
Fun work place but fast paced
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJanuary 20, 2018
I liked my job at Buffalo wild wings Garland, TX. It was fun and the staff was awesome. I disliked my experience at the Arlington location, for various reasons. I do not want to rant on my reasons. I recommend any other Bdubs location. The job position is fast paced, you have to be good at multi-tasking, being talkative and being outgoing.
Pros
discounted food, watch sports and UFC
Cons
no breaks, occasional rude/intoxicated customers, don't leave when you're supposed to get off, not enough pay, Etc.
Typical restaurant job
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Riverhead, NY 11901January 19, 2018
If you're a college kid and want to make some extra spending money, then serving tables at BWW is the place for you. If you like sports and like to talk about sports then serving at BWW is for you.
Pros
Food
Cons
No quality of life
fun work environment
Bartender (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2018
Great place to have fun while getting paid. Fast-paced environment made for stressful situations. Great team structure made it easy to work in some stressful situations.
Productive place to work with fun people
Leadership and Development of Staff (Former Employee) –  Highland Village, TXJanuary 19, 2018
I wouldn't suggest working here the rest of your life but if your a college student and you need good money its a good place to work. I wouldn't recommend eating because the food isn't really good.
Pros
Fun people
Cons
lazy people
buffalo wild wings
Hostess Cashier (Former Employee) –  Berwyn, ILJanuary 19, 2018
Just no to this job. seriously management, customers, and co workers just suck at that location. I wouldn't work there again due to just the management alone.
stressful
Kitchen Team Member/Cook (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVJanuary 19, 2018
I have never worked in such and unprofessional place..it was very stressful and no over time...there was no chance of advancement and not a healthy environment to work in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffalo Wild Wings. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9