Buffalo Wild Wings
1,686 reviews

Buffalo Wild Wings United States Employee Reviews

Fun environment and fast paced!
Server (Current Employee), Charlotte, NC- Steele CreekMay 5, 2015
The managers are funny and understanding! everyone looks out for everyone! it truly is a team at this store! I love working here!
fun work place
Heart of house / Fry cook (Current Employee), Smokey Point, WAMay 5, 2015
Cons: short breaks and no benefits
Not a good place for a career my typical day includes preparing chicken for guest. i do this by taking frozen chicken from the cooler and placing it in the fryers . then from the fryers is goes to the warming trays . the hardest part of the job is cleaning the wing fryers at the end of the day.
Great atmosphere
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Grand Island, NEMay 5, 2015
Money is great and they are always busy. Don't plan on getting many requested days off but plenty of hours to work. Management is in constant turmoil but overall a great support staff here.
Good Energy
Hostess/cashier (Current Employee), Westbury, NYMay 5, 2015
Pros: Gaining regular customers
Cons: No discount on food until a year of employment
I enjoy working at buffalo wild wings. I have developed a respect for the restaurant business and this has made me tip waiters/waitresses well when I go out to eat at other restaurants.
fun work place
Server (Former Employee), Mason City, IAMay 4, 2015
management is not the best but it has changed so it could possibly be alot better now. I did love who i worked with it is a fun place to work and if there isnt 50 people working you can make some money in tips.
very fun
Cashier/Hostess (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAMay 2, 2015
it was fun
no hard part about it
very fast pace
standing very long periods
learned how to work as a team
learned how to work under pressure
met alot of people
Overall views of current Workplace
Cashier/Greeter (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 2, 2015
Overall, I feel this work environment is one of the best environments I have worked in since my first job. My main reason is because of the structure of everyday business that is conducted in the establishment and how it helps mold young men and women into adults as well as help those in temporary status seek long-term advancement.
Learned to become more efficient
Manager (Former Employee), MemphisMay 2, 2015
Pros: Sports
Cons: politics
I learned a more detailed inventory and computer system. Work with a diversified group of team members and high volume store sales.
Unorganized
Greeter/Host (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PAApril 30, 2015
I did everyone else's job but my own on a daily basis. I was not trained long enough to properly understand the functions of my job. The management was decent and the co workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting used to the fast paced environment since it was my first time. The most enjoyable was greeting the customers.
Relax and Customer Orientated
Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 30, 2015
Eat, wings, beer is the slogan but our great food does not only define the company. Its the great customer service we deliver everyday.
Fun and Lively Environment
Part-time Greeter/Cashier (Current Employee), Memphis, TnApril 29, 2015
Buffalo Wild Wings is a fast paced, exciting wing bar that's an easy and fun place to work. Taking orders and providing and interacting with customers while having a good time makes it all worth while. Plus the food is great.
Fun place to work as long as you know your stuff.
Wings Certified Trainer (Current Employee), Farmington Hills, MIApril 29, 2015
Pros: Free food. Fun environment.
Cons: Too many unskilled new people. Little management interaction.
I love my job. I love my managers. I just wish we had more people that came to work with the intention of working hard and doing all of their job and not leaving me to pick up the pieces. That goes for management and hourly employees.
Teamwork environment
Shift Lead (Current Employee), Memphis, TNApril 29, 2015
I love working for Buffalo Wild Wings because of the atmosphere. I normally open the store for business completing paperwork and counting the safe. I also place my employees where I best see fit. The hardest part of my job is not getting stuck with a guest watching a game and forgetting the rest of the building. The most enjoyable part is the fact that i can see sports while I work.
Great experiance
Server (Former Employee), Saint Robert, MOApril 29, 2015
I love working here. The people customers and working were very pleasant. I also made really good money. It was so worth my time.
Culinary duties
Cook/Host (Former Employee), Lombard, ILApril 28, 2015
The most enjoyable part of my job was performing culinary job duties and prepared food to order for guests. I kept inventory, restock food bins, and clean work stations.
productive place that have a pretty good staff.
Cook/Server (Current Employee), Oxford, MSApril 27, 2015
Cons: no breaks
I learned just about everything in the kitchen from frying, grilling, and making wraps. I have very good co workers that work hard on morning shifts.
buffalo wild wings is a sports bar nd grill restaurant. tvs everywhere.
Food Preparation Worker (Former Employee), Auburn, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: i learned alot of prep work for the following day
Cons: of course the clean up but that comes with the job if its not a clean place its not a healthy place
buffalo wild wings is a good enviroment to work for. good people good staff and good food. i help prep foods for the following day, fry foods make sandwiches clean restaurant.nd if things are going smooth. i help out up front clearing tables.
Serveing, Bartending.
Server (Former Employee), San Antonio , TX 78221April 26, 2015
Pros: TABC License.
Cons: Managment.
- Bringing customers orders out, attending to the customers needs.
- Developed my TABC license.
- Management, personal.
- Co-workers , Personal .
- Hardest Part of my job was being short staffed, Management.
- Most Enjoyable part of my job, working game nights and receiving excellent compliments.
It was a good job
Cook, Wing Trainer (Former Employee), Owatonna, MNApril 25, 2015
I like the job the people was fun team work suck the bosses wasn't good to the workers. The job had good food but not team work in the one I was in. I went to a few other ones that I like.
Good starter job
Bartender/Server/Trainer (Former Employee), Fayetteville, ARApril 25, 2015
I started my serving/bartending career at Bufalo Wild Wings. It is a good company to start in. It took me a long time to move up in the company which is why I left.

1 2 3 4 5

About Buffalo Wild Wings

It all started in 1982 with one restaurant in Columbus, OH. Since then we’ve grown to have a store in every state in the – Read more

Buffalo Wild Wings Salaries