Buffalo Wild Wings

2.0K reviews

Buffalo Wild Wings Employee Reviews

Its A okay place to work
Server (Former Employee), Corpus Christi TxAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Free Food Sometimes
Cons: No Breaks And Having Favorites
The main focus at work was trying to meet the guest expectations. You would have to make sure you hit every point when it comes to the secret shop check list. I mostly enjoyed people I worked with and some of the mangers not all of them.
Fun, stress-free environment with opportunity for advancement
Guest Experience Captain (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Guaranteed full-time hours, community impact, fun atmosphere, interacting with people constantlly
Cons: Petty gossip and immaturity, lack of professionalism, complacency
I enjoyed interacting with the guests and enhancing their experiences. Reaching out to the community and raising funds for various non-profits was very rewarding and made the job worthwhile.
Productive fun place to work for, great atmosphere
Training Server/Bartender (Current Employee), Clermont, FLAugust 27, 2015
By far BWW has been the best serving and bartending job I have worked for. The company strives in meeting expectations and getting their employees certified in all area
Grand Island NE location poor management
Bartender and Waitress (Current Employee), Grand Island, NEAugust 26, 2015
You can go and apply to work as a server or bartender pretty much anywhere and guarantee you will get hired to work because the demand is so high in Grand Island. The money is great from tips at Buffalo Wild Wings and due to the 2 hotels located adjacent to the restaurant, it is most likely always going to be busy. However, the management is so inconsistent and there is always drama. That is a deal breaker for me.
great place
cashier (Current Employee), Dekalb, ILAugust 26, 2015
Pros: good food
Cons: nothing much
great place to work wonderful food. looking for another part time or full time.

I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY ABOUT THE COMPANY
Productive and fun workplace.
Department Manager (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAAugust 26, 2015
Pros: Generous Discounts
Cons: Rude Customers
The leaders in the chicken wing business. A great place to see sports and socialize with sports fan. Delicious sauces to choose from
Fun environment that set me up for success
Bar Manager/Trainer (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 25, 2015
I learned a lot from this company when it came to management. This is were I learned everything from cost controls to scheduling. I learned a lot from this company and if you are young it is a good starting point to start to make some money,
There was Games Music Television
Greeter/Cashier (Former Employee), Mesa, AZAugust 24, 2015
Pros: half off lunch
Cons: no breaks
Go in do your opening jobs pull out carrots cellar ranch and blue cheese, mop the restrooms and the walk way get the to go boxes ready
Fun place to work
Outside Expo (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAAugust 24, 2015
This was a very busy and hectic workplace but I loved it. I needed better hours because of childcare restraints, but I loved working there and learning new things. Management was awesome and willing to work with the team, they would never ask anyone to do a job that they havent or are willing to do. I valued that in my managers.
BWW
BARTENDER (Former Employee), Keller, TXAugust 24, 2015
Good food and company that continues to grow. Enjoyed bartending there and cultivated many great relationships from my time there.
The workplace is very busy and fast paced.
Cashier/Greeter (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLAugust 24, 2015
I think that the managers show favoritism to some employees and forget about new employees. I think that if you just need a quick buck, work here. If not, find another job.
management is underpaid and overworked
Bar Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2015
I worked for this companys franchise in orlando for a short time. The franchise owner did not listen to his management staff when things needed to get fixed, people needed to get paid properly and bills needed to get paid on time. I hope now maybe corporate has taken over if not its just not worth it. Not to mention the 5 am every monday inventory where we even had to count silverware and glassware. Im sorry Mr.gross you ran orlando bww into the ground and drove so many talented people out! !!!! My ice machine broke the owner of the franchise response "they are all foreigners, they dont use ice anyway" I will end with that.
Fun places to work
Bartender (Current Employee), Florence, SCAugust 21, 2015
Pros: great environment, great management
Cons: poor tipper
I love working here. I hate that I had to move away from such a great job. The managers are great! Employees work as a team. Flexible with schedules.
an enjoyable place to work with a great atmosphere
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Dothan ALAugust 21, 2015
Pros: fun atmosphere
Cons: no out times
Shifts went by quickly and co-workers made work enjoyable. The managers were wonderful with working around my school schedule.
Fun Work place
Line Cook (Former Employee), Roanoke, VAAugust 20, 2015
enjoyed the work place. the manage ment was very good with hours and time related food products. time there was well spent until the remodel date and had to move to virginia beach for technical school.
positive environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Richmond, TXAugust 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short breaks
Fun work place with supportive management. Positive staff, delicious food, team work is always important. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with colleagues and helping each other.
Fast paced
Cook (Former Employee), Aurora, COAugust 20, 2015
Not a great job but again i met some good people there and teamwork is the most important in a kitchens success, hardest part is making sure we all stay calm during the busy hours
Inspiring and head-strong environment to work in.
Line Cook (Former Employee), Forest Hills, NYAugust 19, 2015
Pros: Discounted Lunches, Long breaks
Cons: Long Shifts, Food Fumes.
There are a lot of benefits to working at Buffalo Wild Wings. If you work hard, your work will not go unnoticed. You will see employees that have been working there for a long period of time that are very routine and have found an aspect of the job that they enjoy to excel in. Management is very busy, i feel as though they have the hardest jobs in the facility. They are the caregivers of the work place and all the items invested into the company. It is most hardest to work without breaking a sweat. you will sweat, ALOT. it is rigorous work that requires someone who can think quickly along with acting just as quickly. it is most enjoyable when you get free food, meeting new people, and being the person to prepare a persons beautiful lunch/dinner.
fun and exciting
Expo/Server (Former Employee), Tucson, AZAugust 18, 2015
Being a server for buffalo wild wings was such a great experience, I was able to meet a variety of people each night I worked. I also gained a lot of experience working in such a fast paced environment.
Fun and Friendly Work Enironment
HOH Cook (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 18, 2015
Buffalo Wild Wings was great person for me to learn new cooking skills and cleaning steps. On typical day things will also get crazy and mess up but we always kept our cool well under pressure, and always get things done.
Headquarters