Buffalo Wild Wings
1,106 reviews

Buffalo Wild Wings Employer Reviews

big bar and grill, high volume customers and money
Server/Bartender (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXJuly 7, 2014
Pros: busy busy busy, money money money
Cons: unfair to employees, discrimination, no room to grow
I worked here four years and didn't get any advancement opportunities, but I made a lot of money. I stuck around as a server/bartender but didn't think the operation as a whole had the employee in mind. Great opportunity for cash if you don't mind the crowds
Overall I enjoyed my time serving guests
Server (Former Employee), Olathe, KSJuly 7, 2014
Pros: getting to know guests
Cons: long days
A typical day at work would be having a seven table section, greet your guests, make them feel welcomed, take there order, complete there order. Make sure they leave the restaurant with a smile on their face.
productive staff and manangement
Cashier/ Customer Service (Former Employee), Algonquin, ILJuly 7, 2014
days were easy due to having great staff and people who knew how to perform their duties as employees. management knew how to delegate and perform their duties as a manager. the job was fairly easy there was never anything difficult about performing the job.
Fun place to work
Bartender /Server (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 4, 2014
Fun place to work, not the best of clients, and horrible management.
Workplace fun for younger age group
Employee (Current Employee), Hermitage, PAJuly 2, 2014
Pros: half-priced lunches, close to home
Cons: small workplace, scheduling
A typical day at work is usually quick and easy, especially when there is a lot communication in the kitchen work space between co-workers.
Sports centered restaurant and bar
Host/Cashier/Food runner/Server (Former Employee), Miami, FLJuly 2, 2014
Pros: discounted lunch breaks of 30 minutes were always at disposal
Cons: before game nights, there was only an understandable 10 or 15 minute break
A typical day at work consisted of sports fans coming into the restaurant to watch a game. I was always serving in an upbeat atmosphere with fans of different sports and teams.

I've become more experienced in serving in restaurants, and I've become proficient in serving itself.

I've learned to always obey management, and to better the company is always – more... to abide by the rules.

My coworkers are what completed my experience from working at Buffalo Wild Wings. Coworkers become friends and nearly family amidst the hard work and teamwork put in every day.

The hardest part of the job was the responsibility of being shift leader on a busy night. I was responsible for not only assigning side work but also making sure each worker is on task.

The most enjoyable part of the job is when a game night would come around and fans from near and far and arrive in spirit to support their favorite team. The energy was always enlightening and exciting. – less
Fun and interesting workplace
Server (Former Employee), York, PAJune 30, 2014
The staff is friendly and always accepting. I helped open the restaurant and became very close with many of my coworkers. The flaw is that they overstaff the restaurant so it was difficult to make good money.
no professionalism
Food Services- Cashier/Greeter (Current Employee), Macon, GAJune 30, 2014
Pros: discounts for meals, receive points for good customer from guests
Cons: no hours, no benefits
I've worked for this company for 6 months now and it has changed, the management has slacked off from there position there is a lot of drama and employees bringing there personal business to work, that's why i am currently looking for other employment.
Easy job
Server / Cashier / Host (Former Employee), Portland, ORJune 28, 2014
Pros: discounted lunches
Cons: light scheduling
Working at BWW was more fun for me than work.
Great environment.
Did not work as a cook. Worked as Hostess while in college
Hostess, Cashier (Former Employee), Clarksville, INJune 28, 2014
Pros: fun job for the most part
Cons: low pay, no benefits, bad management
I was a Hostess and I seated people.
I learned how to deal with people and handle food.
I learned how bad things can be when the management is bad and inconsistent.
My coworkers changed often due to the turnover.
Hardest part of the job was probably dealing with customers who had too much to drink.
Most enjoyable part of the job was having fun when – more... things were going good because it is a fun atmosphere with all the ballgames and sports. – less
Very fun workplace, drama free and exciting
Host/Wing Certified Trainer/Cook (Current Employee), Glenn Mills, PAJune 27, 2014
Pros: free lunch when training, 50% discount on food otherwise, great promotions, and great buffalo wild wings sayings, and phrases
Cons: guests that aren't satisfied when they leave, and employee who fails to follow the buffalo wild wings policy
The atmosphere of the place is great, the management is great as well, there to help whenever we may need it. Working there is even better because you meet all kinds of people, that like many different things, so there is variety there everyday. The managers make sure the employees they hire are friendly and fun, wanting to make the job a fun place – more... to work. the environment and teamwork of Buffalo Wild Wings is intriuging, that is what makes me want to go to work everyday faithfully, because it is such a fun and exciting place to be. sometimes i dont want to leave, and the food is fantastic as well! – less
Meh? It was a great foot in the door serving job!
Server (Former Employee), Franklin, TNJune 26, 2014
Pros: fast money (tips), fun atmosphere, discounted food, product knowledge
Cons: childish employees, lack of communication between management
While, I loved the management and the easy to train/learn environment. They employed a lot of younger people who didn't treat the job like a professional work-place. I got serving experience, and learned a lot about working a food industry job. I would work here again, fast/fun money.
Fun place to work
SERVER (Former Employee), Wentzville, MOJune 26, 2014
Great food and atmosphere! Managers are nice and the entire staff includes hardworking great peopl.
Sports Grill and Bar
Waitress (Current Employee), Cedar Park, TXJune 25, 2014
Fast Paced serving customers and handling money. Co workers keep changing and the management keeps changing. I love my customers though
Working at buffalo wild wings SUCKS!
COOK (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 25, 2014
they suck. they use old cooking oil to fry their foods. there, I learned that I have more patience than I thought I did, because I wanted to punch every dumb worker there.
The management was poor, they just stood around, and chatted about non sense, or they would just sit in the office. my co workers, they were okay.
hardest part of the job was putting – more... up with all the non sense. – less
great place to work
Server (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAJune 25, 2014
This is by far my most favorite job, great managers, flexible schedules and a very comfortable working environment.
Fun place with sports
Server (Former Employee), Stafford, VAJune 24, 2014
Busy on wing night specials and on game days. I learned how to manage loud and busy crowds. It was a new company when I worked there. The managers with nice and helpful.
Fun
Being a host/Cashier (Current Employee), Louisville,KyJune 23, 2014
It's a fun place to work at, you do work with younger immature people
A fun job with amazing co-workers
Server (Former Employee), Fort Myers, FLJune 23, 2014
My shift hours varied

I learned a lot about the BWW chain and serving skills

The management was good and helpful

I loved all of my co-workers. Most of them I had outside friendships with also.

The hardest part of the job was on busy nights where we had large parties.

The most enjoyable part was the atmosphere. I loved working there and the co-workers. – more... A lot of the customers were fun on game nights. – less
Enjoyable and Fast Paced
Line Cook (Former Employee), Sault Ste. Marie, MIJune 21, 2014
Pros: discounted meals
Cons: too much favoritism
Great bunch of Co-workers! Hard working and very helpful! Management had the experience, some just showed immaturity very clearly.

1 2 3 4 5

About Buffalo Wild Wings

Hot sauce fuels the flight of this restaurateur. Buffalo Wild Wings (BWW) operates a chain of more thanĀ 815 Buffalo Wild Wings – Read more

Buffalo Wild Wings Photos