Buffett Senior Healthcare

Buffett Senior Healthcare Employee Reviews

it is what you make it
sales (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
it can be tough and stressfull at times but more ties than not it is easy, smooth sailing to work here. Most demanding part of my job is knowing how to use the phone, and speak english. commission is very good and all of the top producers make a very good paycheck. it is also easy to get buried in the paper side of the job and get stuck in all the buerocracity of management and their issues but i just try to stay focused of the main goal of making a good commission and we do just fine
Great place to stretch and grow
quaility assurance (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 17, 2015
Every day is a different challenge and a brand new opportunity. You can make everything work for you if you just keep your head together and meet the expectations. Management can be tough but always fair. Most of the time the people that work here are great to be around but yeah there are exceptions. all in all I can say this is a great team environment..@!
There have been a lot of positive changes but still no ping pong table
Employee (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2015
There have been a lot of positive changes, a lot of positive changes... It can be tough at first. It can be. But if you have a thick sin and are prepared to succeed, it is greatness.
Realistic career to make a vast income.
employee (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMMay 5, 2015
Pros: Flexible, room for growth, gives many tools to succeed, big commission, large friendly team.
Cons: Can entail a good amount of drive time and traffic.
Coming to Buffett Senior Healthcare has been beyond a blessing for me and my family. It provides a schedule that is flexible for any career minded individual with a family. I have the ability to work as hard as I want in the timely manner which my life provides. I'm very proud of my success I have achieved.
Very desirable company and career with large reward.
Employee (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: A truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others, an amazing staff, tremendous support, an incredible value system, great benefits.
Cons: It can be tough at first if you are new to the industry.
As most people desire, this company gives the ability and tools to become successful and take home a healthy income. I'm not sure which I love more, the generous commission, personable and positive employee roster, or the growth opportunities. Only the true hard workers can make it here; you get back what you definitely put in.
I've learned so much and love the reward!
Employee (Current Employee), Denver, COMay 5, 2015
Pros: Meaningful and beneficial compensation package, less paperwork than the competition and better pay, short work weeks, and awesome company perks.
Cons: In the beginning the amounts of learning can be quite intimidating.
The people I have met in my journey here truly the things in life that really matter and will do all they can to support in your achievement. , One has the ability to work hard and play harder. Its a truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others. I couldn't be more thankful for this opportunity.
Productive, goal driven team with positive atmosphere.
Employee (Current Employee), Portland, ORMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great benefits, big incentives, friendly and helpful staff, and a great communication system.
Cons: The first year takes a great amount of dedication and devotion.
I have grown and learner great amounts since I've started with Buffett. They offer an incredible value system, great benefits, field support, the things in life that really matter, the ability to work hard and play harder.
Great team with great rewards.
Employee (Current Employee), Sedona, AZMay 5, 2015
Pros: a truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others, a meaningful and beneficial compensation package, The potential to become a millionaire in just a few short years, less paperwork than the competition and better pay.
Cons: Big pay off requires time dedication.
There have been a lot of positive changes in my career life since I started with this company - my coworkers are great and I really enjoy my job. It can be tough at first if you are new to the industry. There is a lot to learn and it's important to get it right because mistakes can be costly. Hard work really pays off here just as in any other job field.
All around great atmosphere with great growth potential.
Employee (Current Employee), Bellingham, WAMay 5, 2015
Pros: The ability to work from anywhere, great rewards, and a four-day work week
Cons: Only for the seriously dedicated.
Character building, integrity, freedom, with residual income. Allows you to work as hard and as much as you want to achieve personal goals. Great commission.
Excellence is our tradition
Representative (Former Employee), Sioux Falls, SDMay 5, 2015
Great benefits, hands on training, very competitive pay rates and the people are just great! The corporate culture is relaxed while there is a major feeling of being a part of a team. The company mission statement is clear and it seems that all employees really are there to help people find jobs in their own way. Expectations and goals are high but the support is present to help all employees achieve set goals. Management wants to help their teams succeed. Casual friday plus Pizza day every tuesday makes the week go quickly.
A well balanced work team and environment
Employee (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great and very helpful staff, great compensation, many opportunities for growth, and great benefits.
Cons: Depending on the area you live, traffic can be quite difficult.
A truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others, a meaningful and beneficial compensation package, The potential to become a millionaire in just a few short years, less paperwork than the competition and better pay.
home on the range
Sales Manager (Current Employee), Childress, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: working hard and earning a paycheck feels good
Cons: mico-management and red tape type paperwork can keep you tied up
i have been working here in my position for over two years now and have gotten very comfortable in my role here at buffett senior health. mostly most of what i do involves making calls to potential customers and-or attending meetings with said customers. every day can be a little receptive with a lot of focus of smaller details but when you get paid it can all be worthwhile for the long run. i plan on staying around here for the foreshadowing further.
Working since graduation making $$
Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMay 5, 2015
Pros: networking, professional experience, making connections, getting to know the industry
Cons: they don't reimburse for travel
Finished school almost a year ago and began almost immediately in my position here. The first month or so is mostly training and then they turn you loose to meet your requirements. It can be stressful and demanding at times, but all-in-all is a very rewarding atmosphere to be a part of. I just left the company to pursue my dream of higher education but my time there was very beneficial in terms of financial gain and also professional experience.
Great rewards!
Employee (Current Employee), Norman, OKMay 5, 2015
A lot of positive rewards since I started with this company - my coworkers are great and I really enjoy my job!

Top performers settle at Buffett Senior
Sales Professional (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMay 5, 2015
If you can sell here, you can stay here. If you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the street

you will have to deal with a lot of rambling stuff that kind of repeats itself several times over
hard work pays off
intern (Former Employee), Portland, ORMay 3, 2015
Pros: casual friday
it can be a struggle to get started but hard work and dedication to the job will pay off in the long run. if you can get through training and continue to meet meet management's expectations your stock will soar.
Patient, Professional, Caring
Account Services (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 3, 2015
Everybody I have encountered working with Buffett Senior has been very courteous and dedicated to professionalism. Training is very extensive and can be challenging but you will learn a lot of important sides of the industry to help you make the most out of your employment at BSH. If you can meet all of the requirements, you can make good money and be comfortable with knowing you are providing an important service to people who are benefitting from it.
Tough at times, but rewarding
Sales Executive (Current Employee), Orlando, FLMay 1, 2015
Pros: Great leaders
Cons: Telephones, Paperwork, etc
There is a lot of driving, calling and just generally digging through papers and red tape involved, but if you can handle that and stick around for a while, you can really begin to make some decent sized commissions once you get the hang of everything. If you don't have experience in sales or just don't know how to talk to people, this might not be the best place to start.
Solid Employer, Room to Grow
Sales (Former Employee), Coolidge, KSMay 1, 2015
Upper management takes an interest in all levels of employees and they seem to care about morale, which I find to be rare in large companies. Middle management sometimes gets lost in the political maneuvering that goes on at their level, which can be a detriment to the employees. The supervisors all seem to be solid people however, and the company prefers to promote from within; this is a big bonus in my book! Advancement is limited only by your skill and willingness to work. Pay isn't the best at the starting levels but does get better by a good bit as you move up.
Professional Atmosphere and Good Experience
Account Services (Former Employee), Plano, TXMay 1, 2015
A good place to work whether you are moving up or just looking to start somewhere. Training sometimes takes a while and travel for meetings can be tricky, but once you get in a rhythm and get used to it the job is a breeze. Pay structure is fair but performance based, so it is important make your time here count.

1 2 3 4 5

Buffett Senior Healthcare Salaries

Producer
$100,800 per year
Sales
$75,000 per year

Buffett Senior Healthcare Photos

Buffett Senior Healthcare ad I saw flashing in Times Square the other day in NY.