Buffett Senior Healthcare Employee Reviews

good products
Senior Healthcare Professional (Former Employee) –  USDecember 22, 2016
Offers good products but sales area can change greatly. Not bad if you like to travel and be on the road away from family and friends. Was told that my territory would be in area I lived, but actually ended up being two states away.
Hold on to your wallet and get ready for unethical practices!
Sales Agent for over 13 years (Former Employee) –  TennesseeFebruary 18, 2016
Promise the moon. Leads are slim to none not 3-4 a day. The leads they deliver are bad leads and charge you $1000 for training and then would not refund when you didn't take the training due to ethics of the company.
Pros
The 300 mile drive for so called training. At your expense hotels and food.
Cons
Leads promised (not delivered), $1000 Rip off. Knocking on strangers door never mentioned in hiring process!
U get what U put N
Sales (Former Employee) –  Lawrence, KSSeptember 15, 2015
This is a relatively easy job to do. Also, its a cinch to get hired. Not the most "fulfilling" job I've ever had but it fulfilled my light bill and rent payments for a while so I'm relatively pleased with the experience..
Sweet dreams are made of this:)
Intern (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXMay 25, 2015
Seriously like wow I can't believe how much I have grown since I started with this company and how much farther I want to go!!!
L-I-v-I-n
Training Director (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 25, 2015
Tthe older you do get, the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N.

All right, all right, all right.
This is the life...
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spokane, WAMay 25, 2015
I like what I do, I like my coworkers, I like that my company gives back to the community, I like being a part of something greater than me. I have a tremendous sense of job satisfaction, happiness and joy; and it is in part due to the good folks at Buffett Senior Healthcare.
My life has a purpose with Buffett Senior Healthcare
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Midland, TXMay 25, 2015
My life has a purpose with Buffett Senior Healthcare. The customer service representative position entails responding to customer needs and providing satisfactory service at every level. It feels good to leave the office every day knowing that I have helped our clients.
It is like a fine souffle
Intern (Current Employee) –  Orange, TXMay 25, 2015
Just right, not underdone on the inside and not overdone.

Sometimes you find something at just the right place and time, and it is just... right. It just fits. It just is.
This is my happy place
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXMay 24, 2015
This is my happy place. I am so glad to have found it. I feel so blessed and I keep thanking God every day because this was the miracle that I prayed for...
This is the next big thing
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMay 24, 2015
I feel so good about where I am at Buffett Senior Healthcare, both in terms of my career and who I work for. Always striving for greatness, transparency, and truth. God bless.
Buffett is simply the best
Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 24, 2015
These guys are great. Everyone works together like a well-oiled machine. I trust my team a lot and I enjoy what I do. The travel is not that bad and their support is awesome!
Life is good at Buffett Senior Healthcare

Management:
Supportive

My co-workers:
Awesome

The hardest part of the job:
Delays

The most enjoyable part of the job:
The team and the pay!
Pros
Casual Friday!
it is what you make it
sales (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 18, 2015
it can be tough and stressfull at times but more ties than not it is easy, smooth sailing to work here. Most demanding part of my job is knowing how to use the phone, and speak english. commission is very good and all of the top producers make a very good paycheck. it is also easy to get buried in the paper side of the job and get stuck in all the buerocracity of management and their issues but i just try to stay focused of the main goal of making a good commission and we do just fine
Great place to stretch and grow
quaility assurance (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 17, 2015
Every day is a different challenge and a brand new opportunity. You can make everything work for you if you just keep your head together and meet the expectations. Management can be tough but always fair. Most of the time the people that work here are great to be around but yeah there are exceptions. all in all I can say this is a great team environment..@!
There have been a lot of positive changes but still no ping pong table
Employee (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 7, 2015
There have been a lot of positive changes, a lot of positive changes... It can be tough at first. It can be. But if you have a thick sin and are prepared to succeed, it is greatness.
Realistic career to make a vast income.
employee (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 5, 2015
Coming to Buffett Senior Healthcare has been beyond a blessing for me and my family. It provides a schedule that is flexible for any career minded individual with a family. I have the ability to work as hard as I want in the timely manner which my life provides. I'm very proud of my success I have achieved.
Pros
Flexible, room for growth, gives many tools to succeed, big commission, large friendly team.
Cons
Can entail a good amount of drive time and traffic.
Very desirable company and career with large reward.
Employee (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 5, 2015
As most people desire, this company gives the ability and tools to become successful and take home a healthy income. I'm not sure which I love more, the generous commission, personable and positive employee roster, or the growth opportunities. Only the true hard workers can make it here; you get back what you definitely put in.
Pros
A truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others, an amazing staff, tremendous support, an incredible value system, great benefits.
Cons
It can be tough at first if you are new to the industry.
I've learned so much and love the reward!
Employee (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 5, 2015
The people I have met in my journey here truly the things in life that really matter and will do all they can to support in your achievement. , One has the ability to work hard and play harder. Its a truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others. I couldn't be more thankful for this opportunity.
Pros
Meaningful and beneficial compensation package, less paperwork than the competition and better pay, short work weeks, and awesome company perks.
Cons
In the beginning the amounts of learning can be quite intimidating.
Productive, goal driven team with positive atmosphere.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMay 5, 2015
I have grown and learner great amounts since I've started with Buffett. They offer an incredible value system, great benefits, field support, the things in life that really matter, the ability to work hard and play harder.
Pros
Great benefits, big incentives, friendly and helpful staff, and a great communication system.
Cons
The first year takes a great amount of dedication and devotion.
Great team with great rewards.
Employee (Current Employee) –  Sedona, AZMay 5, 2015
There have been a lot of positive changes in my career life since I started with this company - my coworkers are great and I really enjoy my job. It can be tough at first if you are new to the industry. There is a lot to learn and it's important to get it right because mistakes can be costly. Hard work really pays off here just as in any other job field.
Pros
a truly rewarding career that makes a positive impact in the lives of others, a meaningful and beneficial compensation package, The potential to become a millionaire in just a few short years, less paperwork than the competition and better pay.
Cons
Big pay off requires time dedication.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Buffett Senior Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2