BuildASign.com Employee Review

View all BuildASign.com reviews

Don't be fooled worst job ever (production team member)
production team (Former Employee) –  ManufacturingApril 30, 2012
I left a good job to start working at buildasign. I was impressed by all the great reviews, and the fact that it is recognized as one of Austins best places to work. I excepted their temp to hire position I know I'm a good worker so it was worth the risk, come to find out that this place is a sweat shop, work, work, work, faster, faster, faster. Management for the most part is very cold and unapproachable most of the employees and i mean dedicated employees the kind with a family to support are miserable and have been stuck in their same positions year after year no raises no promotions. Buildasign has an entire team dedicated to making you believe this is a great place to work don't believe the lies if you must find out for yourself please put in your two weeks notice so you can get your old job back.
Pros
12hr
Cons
evil

Other BuildASign.com Employee Reviews

It’s a nightmare
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
They boast caring about their employees, but it is a lie. I was misled by express employment proffesionals. I thought I was applying for a permanent position, but it’s actually seasonal. $13 an hour is not enough money for standing on your feet for 12 hours with a mere 30 minute lunch and 2 15 minute breaks. They are completely disorganized and have no method in place of how to do the job. People are just thrown in to figure out how to run the place. Their method is to just cram way too many people into a small working space. It’s hazardous and a wonder that people are not being sent to the hospital every day. Not worth the health risk!
Pros
None really
Cons
Not enough breaks, dangerous working environment
The best company culture, they roll modle themselves after Zappos customer service
Supervisor, Customer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 26, 2017
Great company to be developed, they work hard to help you reach your career goals. My coworkers are amazing friendly and very caring. I love their culture.
Pros
Culture and laid back
Cons
Busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BuildASign.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2