BuildASign.com Employee Review

View all BuildASign.com reviews

One of Austin's best startups
Online Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 21, 2012
BuildASign is a great example of a growing Austin startup. Working here is challenging, yet extremely rewarding. The management team really values company culture and keeping employees happy. It's a great work environment where employees are respected and rewarded according to their accomplishments.
Pros
casual work environment, free lunches, company activities, 401k

Other BuildASign.com Employee Reviews

It’s a nightmare
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
They boast caring about their employees, but it is a lie. I was misled by express employment proffesionals. I thought I was applying for a permanent position, but it’s actually seasonal. $13 an hour is not enough money for standing on your feet for 12 hours with a mere 30 minute lunch and 2 15 minute breaks. They are completely disorganized and have no method in place of how to do the job. People are just thrown in to figure out how to run the place. Their method is to just cram way too many people into a small working space. It’s hazardous and a wonder that people are not being sent to the hospital every day. Not worth the health risk!
Pros
None really
Cons
Not enough breaks, dangerous working environment
The best company culture, they roll modle themselves after Zappos customer service
Supervisor, Customer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 26, 2017
Great company to be developed, they work hard to help you reach your career goals. My coworkers are amazing friendly and very caring. I love their culture.
Pros
Culture and laid back
Cons
Busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BuildASign.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2