BuildASign.com Employee Review

View all BuildASign.com reviews

Great Company
I work here (Current Employee) –  Job LocationFebruary 22, 2012
I have been working at BuildASign for about six months, and have really enjoyed my time here. It's a fun environment where motivated and intelligent people thrive. The company is growing very quickly, but still makes an effort to maintain the start-up vibe. Employment here offers many perks, including catered weekly lunch, generous PTO, and a good number
Pros
catered lunch
Cons
n/a

Other BuildASign.com Employee Reviews

It’s a nightmare
Manufacturing Associate (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 11, 2017
They boast caring about their employees, but it is a lie. I was misled by express employment proffesionals. I thought I was applying for a permanent position, but it’s actually seasonal. $13 an hour is not enough money for standing on your feet for 12 hours with a mere 30 minute lunch and 2 15 minute breaks. They are completely disorganized and have no method in place of how to do the job. People are just thrown in to figure out how to run the place. Their method is to just cram way too many people into a small working space. It’s hazardous and a wonder that people are not being sent to the hospital every day. Not worth the health risk!
Pros
None really
Cons
Not enough breaks, dangerous working environment
The best company culture, they roll modle themselves after Zappos customer service
Supervisor, Customer (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 26, 2017
Great company to be developed, they work hard to help you reach your career goals. My coworkers are amazing friendly and very caring. I love their culture.
Pros
Culture and laid back
Cons
Busy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BuildASign.com. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2