Building Intelligence, Inc. is building the next generation of products for vendor, vehicle, and visitor security. Our platform targets desktops, tablets, and mobile devices, with off-line functionality, distributed databases, synchronization, and loads of bells and whistles.
The UX/Designer will work closely with product owners, customers, and the engineering team to build software that people will find intuitive and enjoyable.
- Design simple solutions to complicated problems.
- Design mobile experience and interfaces.
- Look for ways to improve the products and implement A/B tests.
- Create visualizations to make sense of data.
- Work with marketing team to design email newsletters and templates.
- Day to day upkeep of public sites.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile web development.
- Knowledge of content management systems
- Expertise in best practices for online media, including web sites, advertising, and email design
- Minimum 2 years UX design experience / web development
- B.A., B.FA. Or B.S. in Graphic Design, Computer Science, or relevant field
- Familiarity with Twitter Bootstrap and the LESS CSS framework.
- Experience with jQuery.
- Experience with D3, Processing, Paper.js, and/or other visualization framework.
- Experience working with Ruby on Rails (erb templates, asset pipeline, and the like).
- Working knowledge of git, subversion, or other version control system.
- Competitive salary
- Paid leave
- Medical insurance
- Flexible hours
- Convenient midtown-east location
Send a brief message with your resume and include links to your portfolio, past work, github repos, or anything else you would like to show.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Building Intelligence Inc. is a New York based security solutions provider founded in 1997. Our service model is based upon adaptability...