Building Systems Employee Reviews

Productive, Accomplished Fun Enviornment
Building Designer (Former Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 7, 2016
The owner of the company was so easy to work with. He made the work environment fun and as stress less as possible. He was always trying to find new ways to teach us new things and help us advance in life. He was the big picture and knew one day he wouldn't be around and needed to leave the information stored in his brain with people who could carry it on.
The job itself was challenging to the point of it was something completely new for me. I learned new skills everyday and new information every single day. It was fun knowing that everyday would be different and challenging in its own way. When i took over the accounting department and was continuing learning the metal building design, I felt accomplished, I felt intrigued with what i was doing.
I applaud Building Systems for the amazing work ethic they have instilled in their employees, for believing in their employees and for giving them the want to grow.
Pros
Awesome work Enviornment
Cons
The Business Closed
good lodging
Laborer (Prep) (Former Employee) –  Smithfield, VAJanuary 31, 2013
Pays good job short lived. Day started with prayerthen breakfast then demo specfic work area i learned how to extend lobbys by less demo as possible.the enjoyable part will be looking at the finished project.
Pros
then demo
Cons
16 hours a day
Productive and works hard with great communication skills
Foreman (Former Employee) –  PAFebruary 5, 2013
I love the construction field because I think of it as art work and like to see the final results.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Building Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

Building Systems Reviews by Job Title