Bulk Transit Corporation has been in business for over 40 years providing dedicated trucking services hauling primarily dry bulk freight. We are family owned and operated with terminal operations in OH, KY, IN, MI, PA, and WV.
- Recruit and onboard company drivers for 9 terminal operations.
- Develop and maintain recruiting sources/contacts.
- Organize and lead recruiting campaigns.
- Make contact with quality applicants to present opportunity and answer questions to transition driver into position.
- Manage application software/workflow.
- Communicate with Terminal Managers to schedule interviews.
- Communicate with corporate management to identify personnel needs.
- Assist with driver retention efforts.
- The position will be based at the headquarters in Plain City, OH. The position requires 25% travel, mostly day trips with occasional overnights. Mileage reimbursement provided.
- Prior recruiting experience, preferably in the transportation industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be persuasive without compromising honesty and integrity.
- Self-motivated and ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must live within 50 miles of Plain City, OH (Columbus market)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Medical and RX (Anthem BCBS), Dental, Life, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Work in a family oriented environment where employees are valued and respected.
We began transporting dry bulk freight in 1972 from our Ohio headquarters. Since then we have added two sister offices in New York and...