Bulletin News is the established leader in media analysis and custom information delivery for the nation’s top government and corporate executives. Each day, the Bulletin News editorial team collects, evaluates, and summarizes content from across the world – a tremendous effort that is supported by a robust technology suite. Our Reston-based engineering team provides the custom-built, high-availability aggregation, content management, publishing and analytics systems that have helped scale our business and improve efficiency. The company is growing rapidly and looking for talented software developers interested in solving a broad range of technical challenges to join our team.
Senior members of the engineering team have direct exposure to all aspects of our technology including client-facing web applications, internal software systems and mobile (iOS/iPad, Android) apps. As a member of a small but fast growing team, each of our engineers has the opportunity to impact our business on a daily basis. Our team brings more than coding skills to work each day, they bring new ideas, designs, and solutions – and are given the opportunity to leverage them all and have some fun at the same time (we are a pretty laid-back group).
Sound good? Great, here is what we’re looking for:
- Strong foundation and programming experience with Object Oriented technologies is required. We’re building our new systems in C#/.NET – but Java, C++ experience with a desire to learn is great too
- Programming experience with SQL. We leverage a MySQL database.
- Experience with mid-tier API development (REST, Business layer, WCF) is a plus.
- Examples of team leadership and mentoring of junior staff
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly (bonus points for showcasing your emerging technology work via a GitHub/Stackoverflow profile)
Interested? Excellent, we are looking for a senior team-lead engineer (5-7+ years) to join our team. Please send your resume to us at resumes at bulletinnews.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Bulletin News is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 17 months ago
Join the team that briefs the President of the United States, C-level executives, and members of major professional associations. Bulletin...