Bullhorn

Bullhorn Employer Reviews

Great place to work!
Technical Support (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 29, 2014
Bullhorn is a great place to work! I've been here for almost 6 years and have consistently felt engaged in the different roles I've held.

Bullhorn has a great culture - not only are there great perks (ie. company outings, free weekly breakfast/lunch, gym, volunteering opportunities), but the employees are also really friendly and approachable. Especially – more... on the busiest days, knowing that you genuinely enjoy the people you work with helps to ease a stressful situation.

I also really appreciate that management focuses on the career growth of each individual. I have bi-weekly check-in's with my manager and she ensures I'm challenged in my role. We're also given performance reviews twice a year, which are helpful at understanding my areas of improvement, what I'm doing well, and if I'm on track to hit my goals. One of the things I really enjoy about Bullhorn is that individuals are consistently given more responsibility, so they have the ability to grow professionally.

My day to day is definitely busy, but I can be flexible with my hours if necessary. All in all, Bullhorn is a great place to work, where you feel appreciated, part of a team, and excited to work for such a fast growing company! – less
Friendly work culture where you are always appreciated for the work you do!
Senior Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee), BostonAugust 25, 2014
The best part about being part of the development team at Bullhorn is that I don't have to spend too much time picking up fancy clothes every morning!

Jokes apart, its a really cool team to work with. Everyone on the team loves to work with new technologies to help make our product better, be it developing it, testing it or delivering it. Everyone – more... on the team is involved in giving inputs about new features being worked on which makes you feel very involved and valuable.

Managers conduct weekly one-on-one meetings to know how you are doing, know about your career path and help you move towards it.

It gets busy when we are close to releasing major features out but managers let everyone have flexible hours so it makes up for extra work that you put in.

To add to all of it, we just got a brand new lounge space,gym, music room and a huge kitchen. Not to forget free Wednesday lunches and Friday breakfasts, the annual company outing, volunteering opportunities and barbecues!

To sum it up... we never have a dull moment! – less
Consultant (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 29, 2012
Bullhorn has a great positive vibe about it with no formalized dress code, free lunches, snacks, coffee and more.