Bullhorn Employee Reviews in United States

Great company and exciting products
Partner Marketing (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 23, 2016
It is an exciting time at Bullhorn! The company is experiencing tremendous growth across the board; employees, new office space, product offering, and customers. The vision of helping customers deliver and incredible customer experience is a powerful rally cry that resonates within each department of the company. While at Bullhorn I thoroughly enjoyed working across departments which gave me insight and appreciation for how each team contributes to the whole. It will be exciting to see how Bullhorn continues to create waves in the industry as it moves the benchmark on delivering excellent products and customer service.
Pros
Fun Tech, Free Meals, Benefits, Company Culture
Cons
Volume of Transitions
Poor Management
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 30, 2015
Poor management led to poor work expectations and a work load that wasn't bearable. Instead of leading management would just bash you every chance they had.
Pros
Free lunches every Wednesday, Free breakfast every Friday, Vacation days
Cons
Poor management, poor pay, work/life balance could be better
Great opportunities for advancement!
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Boston, MASeptember 1, 2014
I started at Bullhorn 5 years ago in an entry-level role and have had the opportunity to be promoted several times since then. Bullhorn is a company that loves to promote from within; expectations of us are certainly high, but if you're intelligent and have a great work ethic, there will be opportunities for growth.
Pros
free wednesday lunches, great benefits, generous time off and great opportunity for career advancement
Great place to work!
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAAugust 29, 2014
Bullhorn is a great place to work! I've been here for almost 6 years and have consistently felt engaged in the different roles I've held.

Bullhorn has a great culture - not only are there great perks (ie. company outings, free weekly breakfast/lunch, gym, volunteering opportunities), but the employees are also really friendly and approachable. Especially on the busiest days, knowing that you genuinely enjoy the people you work with helps to ease a stressful situation.

I also really appreciate that management focuses on the career growth of each individual. I have bi-weekly check-in's with my manager and she ensures I'm challenged in my role. We're also given performance reviews twice a year, which are helpful at understanding my areas of improvement, what I'm doing well, and if I'm on track to hit my goals. One of the things I really enjoy about Bullhorn is that individuals are consistently given more responsibility, so they have the ability to grow professionally.

My day to day is definitely busy, but I can be flexible with my hours if necessary. All in all, Bullhorn is a great place to work, where you feel appreciated, part of a team, and excited to work for such a fast growing company!
Friendly work culture where you are always appreciated for the work you do!
Senior Software Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  BostonAugust 25, 2014
The best part about being part of the development team at Bullhorn is that I don't have to spend too much time picking up fancy clothes every morning!

Jokes apart, its a really cool team to work with. Everyone on the team loves to work with new technologies to help make our product better, be it developing it, testing it or delivering it. Everyone on the team is involved in giving inputs about new features being worked on which makes you feel very involved and valuable.

Managers conduct weekly one-on-one meetings to know how you are doing, know about your career path and help you move towards it.

It gets busy when we are close to releasing major features out but managers let everyone have flexible hours so it makes up for extra work that you put in.

To add to all of it, we just got a brand new lounge space,gym, music room and a huge kitchen. Not to forget free Wednesday lunches and Friday breakfasts, the annual company outing, volunteering opportunities and barbecues!

To sum it up... we never have a dull moment!