Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Employee Reviews

Amazing environment ~ productivity grows from the family culture here
Credit & Collections Analyst/Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 30, 2016
I truly miss working at this company. I learned so much over my 12-year tenure with Bumble Bee and do miss everyone here. My work skills trained me to be who I am today from this job actually. The high demand for credit & collections was a great learning experience for me and the pressure turned into a great asset for me to be able to take on greater things later. The company focuses on health and wellness which is a great thing for all employees, and treats everyone to many perks. One never realizes how great they have it until they leave.
Pros
Gym membership
Cons
lack of Promotions (personally)
Working together
Purchasing Agent (Former Employee) –  Mayaguez, PRMay 29, 2013
We always learned new things and worked hard to achieve new goals.
Pros
Free water, coffee maker and microwave.
Cons
Health care activities.
Really a work you could get a long very well. You had help as you needed it and they provided the necessary tools so you can do your work done.
Safety and Security Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mayagüez, PRSeptember 4, 2012
A normal day could be a very relax one, where you could get along with your peers and start working in your responsibilities during your hours there. I learn how in the HR Department uses students to help then develop office experiences, how a production productions works from the begging till the end of the process's of the merchandise lives the building. Management are very restricted in the security and organizational behavior meaning that they are in constant vigilance of everything that is going on in the factory line. Most hardest part of my work was trying to implement the new database security were instead of doing a written document all the supervisors, managers, nurses needed to enter all the data via computer so it could be in just one place and nor using to much paper. Best thing in my job woulg be the experience of being able to now different situations, persons, the way of working in the HR area, how they make such an important effort to do the best they can in their company.
Pros
they have a great lunch cafetiere where peers can have tv for entertainer while they have lunch.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bumble Bee Foods, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Bumble Bee Foods, LLC Reviews by Location