Bunker Hill Community College Employee Review

View all Bunker Hill Community College reviews

Productive enviroment
Business/Economics Tutor (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAJune 25, 2014
Bunker Hill Community College offers a diverse population of students, faculty and staff. All who attend BHCC are there with a common goal, to create a better life through education. From the top down a sense of caring about student life on and off campus is a priority.
I just completed my Associates degree at BHCC. I couldn't of chosen a better school to accomplish this goal. The level of educators that work in the school are at the top of the food chain. I have been educated by professors from some of Boston's top Universities. Being an active member of the student body I was able to interact with students honing their skills to maximize their potential.

I learned through this diverse community that we all are trying to be better tomorrow than we were yesterday. We are a global community striving to connect personally and professionally to create equality for all.

Other Bunker Hill Community College Employee Reviews

A friendly workplace
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Wellesley, MANovember 12, 2017
Bunker Hill is a good place to start teaching. However advancement opportunities for teaching faculty are extremely limited. Some support is available fro new teachers if you know who to contact.
Pros
Friendly stable work environment
Cons
limited compensation and advancement opportunities
It is a good company to work
Work Study Career Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAOctober 25, 2017
Good salary, good working environment, good management, passionate student, and coworker .All and all you will have a sense of purpose in life when you walk to the bunker hill.