Bunker Hill Community College Employee Review

View all Bunker Hill Community College reviews

Artistic world
Art Gallery Monitor/Graphic Arts Intern (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 24, 2013
I worked at the gallery as an intern and was not required to do too much. I opened and closed the art gallery and made sure the paintings were free of dust. I basically watched the gallery and posted upcoming events in the hallway of the school. There were no other co-workers. There was nothing hard about the job. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I was bale to relax and enjoy the quiet enviroment. The management was a great woman. She was a wonderful person.
Pros
Relaxation
Cons

Other Bunker Hill Community College Employee Reviews

A friendly workplace
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Wellesley, MANovember 12, 2017
Bunker Hill is a good place to start teaching. However advancement opportunities for teaching faculty are extremely limited. Some support is available fro new teachers if you know who to contact.
Pros
Friendly stable work environment
Cons
limited compensation and advancement opportunities
It is a good company to work
Work Study Career Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlestown, MAOctober 25, 2017
Good salary, good working environment, good management, passionate student, and coworker .All and all you will have a sense of purpose in life when you walk to the bunker hill.