Burberry Employee Reviews

high end fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wrentham, MAMay 7, 2015
Pros: was a wonderful learning position
Cons: the travel for work
loved working here!! Only left due to the fact business got slow and was not receiving same pay due to slow business. worked on commission.
Team Work and Independentness
mail room assistant (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 4, 2015
Pros: Free lunches and paid vacation
Cons: sometimes short breaks
Work at Burberry taught me how to work independently and in a team also. it made more cleanliness cautious and time cautious. it opened for me ways so i can learn about corporate jobs and their duties. the company was a great place to work in.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAApril 29, 2015
Pros: clothing allowance, commission and bonuses
Cons: N/A
Assist customers with merchandise, engaging customer to determine their needs based on knowledge of brand and seasonal trends.
Handled personal requests, such as hard-to-find items or special order services. Managerial duties performed as necessary to support operational
Great company with excellent perks
Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 28, 2015
Great company with unmatched benefits and perks
Good work life balance
Working at Burberry has been a pleasure. I have met many wonderful people and have learned a lot. It has given me invaluable knowledge and experience.
Gain strong experience in customer service
Support Associate (Current Employee), Santa Clara, CAMarch 27, 2015
This company is customer service based, always making sure that the employees exhibit the Burberry's timeless brand in the most professional way. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to help clients find the exact products that they are looking for at their convenience. The hardest part of the job is sometimes being able to execute this very task in order to make the clients satisfied.
Productive and positive work enviroment
Department Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
A great company that is continuing to grow and develop. A large focus is placed on the digital experience, and connecting with client globally. Partnership is paramount. Burberry works as a team.
Loved working there with great people. I had a blast
Showroom Sales Operations Intern/ Sustainability (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Loved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blast
General Manager (Current Employee), UnknownDecember 10, 2014
Burberry is a great company to work for with excellent benefit programs and a friendly culture. Burberry has given me many oppurtunities for learning and development. They have an amazing training program and offer mulitiple opportunities for training and advancement throughout your time with the company. They vaule customer service and treat employees with the same integrity.
Great job for experienced sales associate
Region Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: uniforms
Great job and training. fast pace enviornments in larger stores
Hard worker , bilingual
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLNovember 16, 2014
Everyday i have to received a lot of boxes from Ups ans start working organizing.
im really good with the other co-workers
Everyday job duties
Digital Advisor (Former Employee), Tampa,FLOctober 26, 2014
Advising the employees and customers with digital support. Research, communicate and discuss industry issues and trends with team. Using advanced efficiency and effectiveness tools I facilitate the establishment. Ensure that the customer experience vision is delivered and that the team is comfortable with the use of the iPad
Lots of growth
Accounts Receivable Chargeback Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches, summer fridays
Burberry is great company, busy as most places are. Co workers were wonderful but the commute was too much for someone who has kids and needs to commute into NYC from NJ.
productivity
Floor Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2014
*managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency. dealing with staff issues as performing reviews as well as providing best customer service and maintaing shop score at 90%. cClose and opening store with nightly deposits.
Shoe Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: time off
Cons: micro managed
Burberry is a good company to work for because they believe highly in a work life balance. They give their employees a lot of time off - sick days, vacation, personal, summer/winter days and holidays. Burberry is a very hands on environment, which is why I believe I did so well there. They have a lot of training programs but they are not carried out to the full extent. There is also a lot of management within one store, which causes micromanaging and miscommunication. Overall, I gave the company three stars because there are a lot of benefits to working for Burberry but day to the day the positivity needed to remain an employee is not consist.
A lot of training
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee), ChicagoOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not much opportunity for growth
Burberry gives you a lot of training and stresses the importance of understanding where our brand came from and where it is going. This is great because you can confidentially talk about the company and the brand.

There is no real room for growth from a retail level. They create new positions that have no real career path or growth potential.

There is a large disconnect between front of house managers and their sales associates causing a stress on back of house management and staff.
Productive and fun workplace
SHOWROOM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT(TEMP) (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I learned a lot about the preparation of showrooms, clientele, and setting up displays.
I meet some of the most interesting people each day.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free 10 min break
Cons: you can't take your 10 min break for lock of floor coverage
The company is good and try to do many great things but many of those things was not felt on a retail level.
Some of it I believe was due to bad management.
Very Fast paced, high end clients, a lot of fun, always something new
Selling Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FlSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: company lunches, great pay, made commission.

Cons: management was not taking care of employees at this location.

Working at Burberry was very cool and exciting
Very Fast paced, high end clients, a lot of fun, always something new
Digital Advisor/ Sales (Former Employee), NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: company lunches, great pay, made commission.
Cons: management was not taking care of employees at this location.
Being a digital advisor for Burberry was very cool and exciting. I commuted once a month to corporate offices to learn all new updates so I could then train store employees. I worked closely with iPads so previously i did not use an iPad day to day. I learned how to program them, and also minor repair skills to aid in the longevity of the equipment. Being able to take a break from that role to help on the sales floor was the best part of working at Burberry. The hardest part of this job was i never received my proper training so i lacked knowledge in some areas.
Very fun place to work
Service Lead (Former Employee), Michigan City, INAugust 10, 2014
Was a great place to work.
Earning commission made it very competitive.

1 2 3

About Burberry

Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder – Read more

Burberry Salaries