Burberry Employer Reviews

Productive and positive work enviroment
Department Specialist (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMarch 23, 2015
A great company that is continuing to grow and develop. A large focus is placed on the digital experience, and connecting with client globally. Partnership is paramount. Burberry works as a team.
Loved working there with great people. I had a blast
Showroom Sales Operations Intern/ Sustainability (Former Employee), New York, NYJanuary 20, 2015
Loved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blastLoved working there with great people. I had a blast
General Manager (Current Employee), UnknownDecember 10, 2014
Burberry is a great company to work for with excellent benefit programs and a friendly culture. Burberry has given me many oppurtunities for learning and development. They have an amazing training program and offer mulitiple opportunities for training and advancement throughout your time with the company. They vaule customer service and treat employees with the same integrity.
Great job for experienced sales associate
Region Consultant (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVNovember 20, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: uniforms
Great job and training. fast pace enviornments in larger stores
Hard worker , bilingual
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee), City of Sunrise, FLNovember 16, 2014
Everyday i have to received a lot of boxes from Ups ans start working organizing.
im really good with the other co-workers
Everyday job duties
Digital Advisor (Former Employee), Tampa,FLOctober 26, 2014
Advising the employees and customers with digital support. Research, communicate and discuss industry issues and trends with team. Using advanced efficiency and effectiveness tools I facilitate the establishment. Ensure that the customer experience vision is delivered and that the team is comfortable with the use of the iPad
Lots of growth
Accounts Receivable Chargeback Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches, summer fridays
Burberry is great company, busy as most places are. Co workers were wonderful but the commute was too much for someone who has kids and needs to commute into NYC from NJ.
productivity
Floor Manager (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVOctober 19, 2014
*managing and motivating team to increase sales and ensure efficiency. dealing with staff issues as performing reviews as well as providing best customer service and maintaing shop score at 90%. cClose and opening store with nightly deposits.
Shoe Specialist (Former Employee), New York, NYOctober 7, 2014
Pros: time off
Cons: micro managed
Burberry is a good company to work for because they believe highly in a work life balance. They give their employees a lot of time off - sick days, vacation, personal, summer/winter days and holidays. Burberry is a very hands on environment, which is why I believe I did so well there. They have a lot of training programs but they are not carried out to the full extent. There is also a lot of management within one store, which causes micromanaging and miscommunication. Overall, I gave the company three stars because there are a lot of benefits to working for Burberry but day to the day the positivity needed to remain an employee is not consist.
A lot of training
Customer Service Consultant (Current Employee), ChicagoOctober 4, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not much opportunity for growth
Burberry gives you a lot of training and stresses the importance of understanding where our brand came from and where it is going. This is great because you can confidentially talk about the company and the brand.

There is no real room for growth from a retail level. They create new positions that have no real career path or growth potential.

There is a large disconnect between front of house managers and their sales associates causing a stress on back of house management and staff.
Productive and fun workplace
SHOWROOM OPERATIONS ASSISTANT(TEMP) (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: free lunches
I learned a lot about the preparation of showrooms, clientele, and setting up displays.
I meet some of the most interesting people each day.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MASeptember 10, 2014
Pros: free 10 min break
Cons: you can't take your 10 min break for lock of floor coverage
The company is good and try to do many great things but many of those things was not felt on a retail level.
Some of it I believe was due to bad management.
Very Fast paced, high end clients, a lot of fun, always something new
Selling Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FlSeptember 3, 2014
Pros: company lunches, great pay, made commission.

Cons: management was not taking care of employees at this location.

Working at Burberry was very cool and exciting
Very Fast paced, high end clients, a lot of fun, always something new
Digital Advisor/ Sales (Former Employee), NYAugust 15, 2014
Pros: company lunches, great pay, made commission.
Cons: management was not taking care of employees at this location.
Being a digital advisor for Burberry was very cool and exciting. I commuted once a month to corporate offices to learn all new updates so I could then train store employees. I worked closely with iPads so previously i did not use an iPad day to day. I learned how to program them, and also minor repair skills to aid in the longevity of the equipment. Being able to take a break from that role to help on the sales floor was the best part of working at Burberry. The hardest part of this job was i never received my proper training so i lacked knowledge in some areas.
Very fun place to work
Service Lead (Former Employee), Michigan City, INAugust 10, 2014
Was a great place to work.
Earning commission made it very competitive.
Left a lot to be desired...
General Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 28, 2014
Terrible internal culture from the regional leadership level. What a disappointment for such a customer-focused brand.
Great enviornment was able to learn alot as this was the first big brand I worked for
Assistant to Fabric Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 31, 2014
Pros: big company the was very willing to teach me all the things ineeded to know, made me want to pursue my career in fashion
Cons: company was having its production liscense pulled from the us for the mens furnishing division, which is the division i worked for at the time
Burberry is a very well known and established brand. This made it fun to work for but also they were very set in their ways and made sure we all followed the correct curriculum for every project.

I mainly worked with the fabric manager and learned a lot about the factories and how important the delivery of fabrics were to complete the collections on time.

Fabric board for big meeting was my favorite part of the job as I like to create things and make them perfectly presentable
I've learned the proper customer service training here.
Part - Time Sales Associate (Former Employee), Austin, TXMarch 25, 2014
Pros: job security, great management support, superior training, global opportunities
Cons: very strict scheduling.
I can't say enough how much I thoroughly enjoyed working for this company. I left because I was only a part-time worked during my college days and needed a full time job. This company truly understands customer service and really sets the industry standards. If you have the opportunity to work for this company, do it.
Progressive culture, thinking is encouraged and overall a friendly place
Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 8, 2014
Pros: friendly culture for the most part, angela is an amazing ceo and person to aspire to
Cons: long hours several times during the year, management is not very friendly, certain vps are not qualified to do their jobs
Every day something changes, a new scenario, new analysis or situation which we have to make decision about.
Sales associate
Private Client Consultant (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVMarch 2, 2014
- Coordinate details of events such as; charity events, client events, business meetings
- Book talent, musicians, bands, and disc jockeys.
- Initiate and conduct publicity for company events
- Hiring staff to manage events, including bouncers and security personnel
- Developed and oversee fundraiser events
- Secure Sponsorships
-Managed inventory supplies prior to special events

1 2 3

About Burberry

Burberry is mad for plaid. The 156-year-old company has long been associated with its gabardine-checked fabric, invented by founder – Read more

Burberry Salaries