You’ve got the makings of a superstar!
As an Assistant Restaurant Manager, you’ll be an important member of the management team. You’ll tackle a whole host of restaurant responsibilities with the help of your team. And with enough time, training and experience, you’ll have the tools to take that next step towards making it big.
- Ensures the delivery on the Customer Promise through managing the daily operations of a restaurant
- Manages financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance across shifts for desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability and employee retention)
- Full accountability for restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General Manager or Senior Assistant Manager
- Directs efficient and accurate preparation and sale of products for prompt customer delivery within the established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and Hourly Shift Coordinators to exceed customer expectations with food and friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and Shift Coordinators on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Manages cash control/security procedures and implements marketing plans, maintain inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment laws, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Recruits, select hires and retains effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required, some college preferred
- 1-2 years of experience working in the quick service restaurant industry
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondences, policy documents, as well as converse comfortable with customers
- Must have reliable transportation
- Great benefits
- Competitive pay
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Drug Free Workplace (DFW)
The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories worldwide....