Burger King
6,701 reviews

Burger King Employer Reviews

Fast paced
Cashier/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Savannah,GAOctober 17, 2014
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: having to do 1st shift dishes
On your feet all day and in consist movement. Learning how the kitchen operates is exciting but, it will become exhausting
Ok workplace organization was messy
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Fishers, INOctober 17, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: messy organization
A typical day at BK starts at 8am and i am usually put up in the front from there till about 10:30am when we switch to lunch them i am usually drive thru or expediter. From BK i learned how to be fast and efficient.
Unhealthy environment
Team Leader (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYOctober 17, 2014
Co-workers and management were not competent. Unorganized and pretty much a joke.
fast food
Crew Member (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTOctober 17, 2014
Pros: loved the employees and customers
Cons: managment sucks
horrible way to treat there employees. i had a manager that cussed me out while in front of the boss and she just let it happen, so i quit cause i truly believe managment should be your role models.
May not have been long, but completely worth it!
Crew member (Former Employee), Massillon, OhioOctober 16, 2014
A typical day at work, coming into work and seeing all the employees of "morning/day" shift smiling away and having a good time, while making customers happy with fresh, hot, ready to go food and coffee to help get them started for their work day.
I learned a lot of new things working at Burger King, nothing like what I had done before in the food business, – more... but it was a learning experience I wont forget, and an enjoyable work environment as well.
I learned how to work a fryer, grill, oven, and how to make sandwiches differently from how I was use to making subs.
Management, best management ever whether it was breakfast/lunch/dinner. Management was absolutely amazing and even on slow work days all of us employees would get the managers in on some jokes and laughing time. Always a great time working with everybody.
My co-workers, where to start is the real question. I loved working with all my co-workers, coming in on my shift and hearing them yell "yeah she's here!" always put a smile on my face, just as it did for anyone else who came in on their shift. Love them all!!
The hardest part of the job, learning the new promos of the month, week, day etc when working on register. once you got the hang of all the buttons being in one place, they all would change to a different place if something new came onto the menu or a new deal for a meal ex:( 2 sandwiches for $5.00).
The most enjoyable part of the job, everyone got along with everybody and we always enjoyed working side by side one another! – less
fast service
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Lithonia, GAOctober 16, 2014
love the experience. at time it got really busy i had to deal with angry customer everyday but i got through it.
Cashier (Former Employee), Coral springs FLOctober 16, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
Counting drawer helping costumers, stocking items taking inventory
Fair place , but Fastpace
Night closer/ Porter (Former Employee), Turnersville, NJOctober 15, 2014
Pros: good maner, good hours, good crew.
Cons: fast paced enviroment.
Clean up dinning room, Run Broiler , Make sandwiches, run fryer.Get supplies from freezer. Change grease in fryer , make fries , End of night clean fryer & Disassemble broiler to clean & reassemble Broiler .Sweep & mop dinning area.
overwhelming and uncomfortable
Crew Member/Cook (Former Employee), Knightstown, INOctober 15, 2014
Pros: work schedule was flexible
Cons: agreesive team members
there were alot of aggressive team members i felt unsafe at work
Custmer Service is always king.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), West ColumbiaOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunches daily.
Cons: coverage, healthcare
Nice workplace customer service is top priority. The customer is always first.
A Wonderful work environment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Point Pleasant, NJOctober 15, 2014
It was an enjoyable position. We had a variety of staff members ranging in hours, ages etc. Our customers were quite a broad span of people themselves. They range from newly retired breakfast and early afternoon groups to lunch kids, regulars on a daily or weekly basis. and then walk in families and others. It was a pleasure for my staff and I to serve – more... them great fresh quality foods We all worked as a team to make sure we maintained the highest standards of a well kept clean store while having fun and enjoying our customers. – less
Business was very slow
Team Member (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILOctober 15, 2014
A typical day at work would be to keep work area clean at all times. the most enjoyable part were the discounted prices.
proudctive
Crew Member (Former Employee), Sikeston, MOOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free luches
Cons: some rude people
Another job while school had me, it was very productive, but overall it was a very good job
Fast Paced, Enjoyable customers
Crew Member / Customer Service (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INOctober 15, 2014
Working with customers at a fast pace, taking customers orders, handling money and giving back change. Customer service at its best.
Was an enjoyable experience.
Cashier (Former Employee), Sylvester, GAOctober 15, 2014
Burger king was a good first job. The managers were flexible with my schedule while going to school.
Assistant store manager assisting the needs of the general manager and the store
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), El Mirage, AZOctober 15, 2014
Pros: flexible with schedule, full time
Cons: job advancement, no increase in pay, no benefits, no set schedule
SerSafe Certified
productive
Cashier (Former Employee), Coral springs FLOctober 15, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
Count cash drawer being to work in the drive through window, i learned how to have great costumer service, hardest part of the job was working so hard for a 20 minute beak
Really enjoyable place, made me feel at home.
Cashier (Former Employee), Riverdale, UTOctober 14, 2014
Pros: very close to home
Cons: had to clock out for lunch.
Customers are always friendly and not just the customers, the co-workers really make you feel like you are at home.

At the end of the day I knew I would want to go back the next day.

The worst part of the job would have been crawling up in the playground to clean up the urine(when those moments happened).

I would defiantly return if needed.
Stressful work place with a lot of drama
Shift Manager (Former Employee), Pineville, LAOctober 14, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: drama
Working at Burger King could be very stressful. Many people weren't trained efficiently and someone was always in a bad mood or had a problem. I did learn a lot about customer service, food quality, and daily paperwork. The hardest part of the job was putting up with the drama, but the most enjoyable part was the fast-paced environment.
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee), Parkersburg, wvOctober 14, 2014
I would take the guests order and cashed them out. My coworkers were great to get along with.

1 2 3 4 5

About Burger King

The BURGER KING® system operates more than 11,000 restaurants in all 50 states and in more than 60 countries and territories – Read more