Burger King

9.5K reviews

Burger King Employee Reviews

fastfood
Fast Food Worker (Former Employee), carrollton gaAugust 29, 2015
Pros: half off
Cons: 30 minute break
Bk was my first job i enjoyed it i liked the crew and managers they were really good at making u feel comfortable at work as my first job i never regret working there at all
Great Employees, Great First Experience
Cashier / Closer / Trainer (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAAugust 28, 2015
Always lots to do. Able to move through positions quickly. Crew was amazing as was most managers. Leading supervisor needs work on communication.
enjoyable place to work
Cashier (Current Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 28, 2015
fun work place with friendly management. Coworkers and nice and customers are friendly, most enjoyable part of the job is making milkshakes and clocking out.
Fun place to work, great learning experience
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier (Former Employee), Jefferson City, TNAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Adequate breaks, meal deals, and hours
Learned to multi-task and work as a team player. Great atmosphere. The hardest part of the job was managing my time, but it got easier. The most enjoyable part was working as a team to accomplish goals and helping customers as they arrived.
Great Work Experience
Food Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Vicksburg, MSAugust 28, 2015
Wo Duties included interacting with customers by collecting personal information such as name, address, and phone number, informing the customer of daily specials, letting them know what items taste great and taking their order.
Solid First Job
CREW MEMBER (Former Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Free Food.
Cons: Minimum Wage.
Burger King is the archetypical first job for high school students that will provide enough for a student to be able to assist in financing themselves and developing a sense of independence.
cashier
cook,cashier,drive thru (Former Employee), Athens, GAAugust 28, 2015
I make sure everybody is happy with the service . Make sure that the orders is perfect.fun work place with supportive management not all about the numbers but how you grow and learn from what you are doing .
Horrible Management
customer service (Former Employee), Houston, TxAugust 28, 2015
Flexible hours but horrible management playing favorites also they were cutting my hours. great just for high school students that are trying to get some experience.
FIRST JOB IN SCHOOL
Cashier (Former Employee), Tarboro, NCAugust 28, 2015
IT WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH WORKING. I FEEL IT WAS A GOOD EXPERIENCE FOR ME. APPRECIATE THE COMPANY GIVING ME MY FIRST OPPORTUNITY OF EMPLOYMENT.
busy
Cook/Prep (Former Employee), Martinsville, VAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: 30 minute breakes
Cons: the smoke from the fry-later and the heat.
alot of gossip and drama in the kitchen.i mostly stayed to myself. had to work fast to make sandwiches. A little hectic on busy days
over time it more and more draining
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Cairo, GAAugust 28, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: no paid holidays
this is a job for someone who just want to get a check .If you don't butter up with the head folks you will not move up in the company no matter how good of an employee you are
It was okay
Crew Member (Former Employee), Bremerton, WAAugust 28, 2015
I strongly felt that the management was the main issue. I feel that instead of the managers owning up to the store managers doing wrong they look for the problem to be the crew members. doesnt matter anyway really the main problem was the store manager i worked with and they are no longer there so no need to say to many bad things about the company.

it was pretty good though. the co workers were amazing. good laughs. etc.
Fun place to work. Great boss.
Food Service Worker (Former Employee), Port Charlotte, FLAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Great training Great boss
Cons: None I can think of
First time job where I learned a lot of responsibility and customer service. I learned what it was like to have to actually work and it is a great place to work for a first time job.
Fast pace and warm environment
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNAugust 28, 2015
Pros: Meeting great people
Cons: Low pay and no benefits
I would start my day by preparing food and end by cleaning the kitchen. I learned that if you treat customer good they'll return. Management was good because they actually do some work. Co workers tend to slack off or get offended when they were instructed to perform a specific task, maybe because the pay wasn't so great. The best part of the job was customer showing their appreciation of your hard work, since the staff never seemed to notice.
bk
Shift Manger (Former Employee), Derby, CTAugust 28, 2015
great experiance my first job as a manager really enjoyed my time here never had any issues great staff and job site very polite people
Great for first time job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 28, 2015
Handle all customer complaints. Run shift. Make orders. Give outstanding customer service. Handle all schedule for staffing. Coworkers felt they shouldn't listen to me because they were older and I had more authority than they did. Monthly bonuses were included in this job as well. I loved my district manager, she was the one who trained me.
fun place to work
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Lincoln, NEAugust 28, 2015
Pros: 75% off food
Cons: short breaks
I love the fast pace, and the customers were very nice, I loved my work family all the managers are nice, the store manager runs a tight ''ship'',
face pace
Team member to Hourly Shift coordinator (Former Employee), Concord, NHAugust 27, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: no breaks, no coverage, no benifets
learned how to do cash and deposits
face pace and full of drama
i leaned everything on my owe and self taught
co workeres were helpful a little bit
nothing was enjoyable about it
burger king is a great place to work and meet new people
Cook/Cashier (Current Employee), maumelle arAugust 27, 2015
Cons: would like better pay
burger king is a great place to work you get to meet new people and enter act went different people on a daily basis. great benefits and flexible hours
Productive and friendly environment
Cashier (Former Employee), Spring, TXAugust 26, 2015
Awesome job and workplace. fast paced environment and customer service was definitely a requirement in this field. however, co-workers were extremely helpful
Headquarters