Burger King Employee Reviews

Found 13,144 reviews matching the search
It's a job!!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lake City, FLApril 26, 2017
This is a great place to get started as far as just getting a job. Not a place to stay. Loved the fun I had with the co-workers. The hours and time are based on sales, so if the store is not making money then home you go!
Fast pace work
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Holt, MIApril 26, 2017
Provided customers with fresh food and drinks
Operated a cash register and tallied cash at the end of each shift Cleaned and sanitized kitchen, counters and sitting area
Pros
Learned to work fast pace and understress
Easy first job, Loveable
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCApril 26, 2017
It was a great first job, fairly easy, I got established fairly quickly. I learned the importance of teamwork and how making sacrifices are needed in order to be successful as an unit. The job was easy until the lunch rush. You're required to move faster than you may want.
fun
Manager, Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Scott, LAApril 26, 2017
loved working with the people here I love taking care of all my customers and showing my coworkers and customers what I can offer and that I can handle my self
I loved working at Burger King but the managers need better communication
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Ogden, UTApril 26, 2017
It wasn't a hard job, I only worked part time but I worked quite a bit and got trained in a lot of things. A lot of people got no call, no shows while I was working there because the manager would change the schedule last minute and not tell anyone. Causing people to not show up because they thought they didnt work and they didnt know the schedule had been changed.
Pros
Discounted food, fun co workers, 30 minute breaks
Cons
Fast paced, on your feet all day
productive and always moving around
crew member (Former Employee) –  Fort Wainwright, AK 99703April 26, 2017
Great place to work at, if you love working in fast food then burger king is the place. The pay was fair and managers and supervisors were great. Active environment.
Pros
50% pff any meals you order.
Fast and family
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Junction City, KSApril 26, 2017
So they changed after I left but when I was there it was all 1 managers family working there. her 3 kids and their boyfriends/ girlfriends and wives. it was very family run.
Very very happy place to work
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 26, 2017
Burger King was a very good job for me. Burger King was my firs job that I had while I was in high school and I must say that they did a great job with working with my school schedul.Burger King had some of the best managers
fast food
Shift Manager, Kitchen Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 26, 2017
Take order from Customers, prep work, cook the food to order. Supervise a team of 4 or more at one time. Put away deliveries when shipment came in. Food control
Cons
Fast Food
nice
General Manager (Former Employee) –  bremerton, waApril 26, 2017
felt staff was underpaid for the positions they held, where the building was located the parking was limited, the owners tend to micromanage there management teams
Pros
great entry level positions
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 26, 2017
learning the in and outs of the food business is exciting. the way people handle food and how it is made. Being able to follow orders and do them right.
Gross
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Davison, MIApril 26, 2017
Fast food is nasty. Once you work here the chances you'll eat it again are slim.The only good thing I got from this experience was a lifestyle change.
Pros
Inspires you to stop eating this junk.
Cons
Hours are chopped up, you hardly get any at all.
disappointed and low pay job
Kitchen Staff (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LAApril 26, 2017
I do a lot of food prep and even sometimes finishes last shifts duties often.. I learn a lot and known as one of the fastest food prep, but that because i was push to do better ever since my arrival. Its not bad as it use to be for the hours increase but still low income. The enjoyment part of the job is that everyone is there to work and get money, just do the job and go home with cash in your pocket.
Definitely a job for those not afraid of a challenge.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Grafton, WVApril 25, 2017
Work at the Grafton, West Virginia Burger King was very intense. Very fast paced at times. Often expected to do more than your share of work. Pay was definitely not worth the amount of work you put in.
Pros
Very challenging.
Cons
No healthcare. Not all management fully trained.
Very Productive work area
Cashier / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCApril 25, 2017
The customer were usually always nice. It is a very hands on job, the managers were amazing and sweet, very understanding. The hardest part about the job was closing for the night simply because everything is out of order due to a busy day. I did gain a lot of experience.
Fun and an eye-opener
Crew member (Former Employee) –  Menomonie, WIApril 25, 2017
I am somewhat biased to the Burger King I worked at because I made a lot of new friends there. The workday can differ as to how many people you get at one time. Rush hour is probably one of the harder times because there are sometimes too many orders and not enough hands to help make food. Although it has this problem, I'd say that the most enjoyable part was being able to develop my customer service skills. I say this because it allowed me to learn how to get to know strangers and after knowing them for awhile, it seems like we've known each other for a long time.
Slow and easy
Line Cook (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NCApril 25, 2017
Pretty much easy just when there is no customers it tends to get boring. i enjoy working here but its just i get bored quick and im use to fast paced work enviornments but im grateful.
fun workplace,
Cook (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALApril 25, 2017
It was great people, but never organized. always people late and calling out. They never had the right things to work with, and people was always quieting on them.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Typical fast food restaurant job
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Bowie, MDApril 25, 2017
Compensation is minimal. Work is excessive. Very face paced and stressful. Wouldn't recommend to someone who does not work well under pressure. Helps sharpen customer service skills
Pros
Improves customer service skills
Cons
Minimal compensation
Fun
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INApril 25, 2017
It was nice they just did have the hour for me to work everyday. But other then that the crew was real nice and helpful in my training. I was told that I was a rehire but they r not right now.
Pros
Free lunch when you work over
Cons
Not no hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Burger King. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8