Taco Bell Is Now Hiring Experienced Breakfast Managers, Shift Managers, Assistant Managers & General Managers!
Positions Available in Richmond, Ashland, Chester, Midlothian, Chesterfield, Petersburg, Colonial Heights, Hopewell & Mechanicsville.
We are a growing company that believes in coaching and supporting every individual to grow to their full capacity.
Our Managers direct the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant
maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of
Team Members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services
are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities of Taco Bell Restaurant Management can include:
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are
consistent with company quality standards
- Ensures Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety
and security policy are met
- Assists Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures,
maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate
- Recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducts performance appraisals, takes disciplinary action, motivates and trains
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a
preventative maintenance program
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Champions recognition and motivation efforts
Manager Job Requirements:
The ideal candidate for our Management positions will possess:
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in either a food service or fast paced retail environment.
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable private transportation
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
We offer the following:
Great compensation packages:
- Competitive starting pay
- Performance Bonus Opportunity (Salaried Managers Only)
Great career opportunities:
- People First company culture
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive training programs
Great things for your life: Salaried Managers
- Cigna Health
- EyeMed Vision
- Guardian Dental
- Free Life and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacations
- Sick Days
Shift Managers can purchase Medical, Dental, Vision, STD and Life (Underwritten by BCS
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.